Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP] single pixel image

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've seen a function like this laying around somewhere, but I forgot where it was. This function creates a single pixel image of the color you want it to be, useful for changing the color of an object (color object just changes the... I think the diffuse color of the object. Not the texture anyways) for a stronger and clearer color. If you're texturing an object and you want it to look reddish, use color object. Otherwise, you're best off using a single pixel image.

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2010 07:56
Quote: "color object just changes the... I think the diffuse color of the object. Not the texture anyways"

IIRC the problem with it is that it creates a ridicularge texture when a single-pixel one like this will do .

Latest progress: Fog of War implemented; frustrated by pathfinding >.>
Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 13th Sep 2010 22:27
Or simply:

You can be elaborate and look for a spare bitmap if you need to but who's going to worry about the top left screen pixel in most situations?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:36:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:36:42