Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Bug Reports / game testing problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is the problem;

I finish editing the level and go to test it and when it finishes loading i hit okay and my mouse pointer is just stuck in the center of the screen resulting in me having to ctrl alt del and use the keyboard to get rid of the process. Sometimes I can successfully run my game and it runs great but other times i cannot. The thing is, the game opens a new full-screen window to play it and my mouse is still stuck in fps level creator. The mouse is completely fixated in the middle of the screen. Any ideas? this happened to me on the old fps creator as well when I used XP, but I am using vista 64 for this.
Richar97
Years of Service
User Offline
well it has never happened to me in fps creator but in other fps games (online) it does happen it's a normal thing I guess though if you told me your version of fps creator then I might be able to help.

Thanks,
Richard

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:42:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:42:21