Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / I ordered DBpro 27 days ago... still waiting...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2002 22:49
Hi!

I'm willing to wait, but can anyone tell me how long they had to wait for their copy of DBPro? I ordered the upgrade by mail from Real Game Tools and I've e-mailed them twice asking for an order confirmation and I haven't heard a peep from them.

My 30 day demo just ran out and I'm none too pleased. (To Lee & Co., 30 days is too short if it takes more than that to receive a copy, just my opinion) Now I have to sit on my hands waiting and wondering. -sigh-

Thanks for listening to me whine...
Flashing Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2002 23:35
I ordered mine from Fast-Track themselves and received it the following morning.
TheNVS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2002 00:12
you dont have to wait and get mad because i heard and noticed that dbp have dorve a lot of people crazy because of a lot of bugs. yeah it has cool features but while you are waiting(at the same time waiting fr another patch) you could still use darkbasic v1.13 like i do which i already have dbp. darkbasic v1.13 is stil great compared to the bugged dbp until dbp is bugless.

rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2002 01:07
nvs victor: Do you have DBP? It isn't unusably buggy.
Orgull: How did you pay? (ie phone/mail/paypal), I waited just under two weeks I think, so I don't see why it should take 30 days... if you can't get an order confirmation from GuyS try DBS directly...

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
Orgull
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2002 03:44
Well, I take it back. I just got a confirmation e-mail from Real Game Tools along with a detailed explanation of the reasons for the delay. Seems my copy finally shipped on Tuesday of this week. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
TheNVS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2002 20:00
yeah, i have dbp. i do think it is buggy. i am going to wait for patch three while using db. i would get extra pratice with db plus wont get crazy with dbp's bugs. i know i could still use it but i want to translate my huge game from db to dbp with little errors. trust me, my game is big.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 04:24:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 04:24:43