Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9][BOTB] Euthanasia - {Full Release}

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 14:54
I saw the Level 5 video and it turned into Umbra for a smidge

New sig in the process of being made
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 16:32
Exactly! Its kind of a tribute to the pioneer of fpsc.

Thanks for visiting my channel

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Twitter:@Serygala
Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 22:26
Visiting?! I've been subscribed for quite some time! I love your work

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2011 00:00
I should really check who subscribed me

Thanks for the support then Hope I won't dissappoint in the future!

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2011 04:51
Quote: "Hope I won't disappoint in the future!"

Never

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2011 13:16 Edited at: 14th Nov 2011 13:22
Here is a really nice review on the game:

LINK

...and look at this guy, isnt he cute? LINK

-Wolf

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 11:24
@Wolf, hey there, can I feature this game on my developer/publisher website? I will also include this in the free games section, just email me if yes. rwsbgames@gmail.com

work in progress
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 13:07
Well, it would be nice to see this website first

The right man with the wrong engine can make all the difference, doctor freeman...
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 13:29 Edited at: 15th Nov 2011 13:43
here is the link it's kinda new but here it is www.rwsbgames.com

I will also put your game in the featured lists... Thanks, just tell me if GO, then I will be the one to handle everything. You not lift even a finger, oh, maybe a permanent download link I guess.

work in progress
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 15:01
That looks really neat! Feel free to feature my game.

I'll get a website up aswell as soon as I have my new OS Installed (this will be sort of a renaissance of all my stuff )

Maybe we can link to eachs others website via banners?

-Wolf

The right man with the wrong engine can make all the difference, doctor freeman...
kulet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2011 15:55 Edited at: 15th Nov 2011 16:26
Sure no problem, once your website is up, we can exchange links..

Check it out now www.rwsbgames.com

work in progress
PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2011 20:14 Edited at: 31st Dec 2011 20:14
Awesomeness man! just awesome!
Played it (since I got myself a fairly good laptop) and I had chicken bums all over me.

Here comes the good/bad/ugly verdict:

# The good
Awesome story, Nice looking environment, creepy atmosphere.
I felt the tension everywhere, and when those monster started to appaer, I shat brick.

# The bad
only 2 point of attention: the player's and the girl's voice over, were a bit to low quality for me to enjoy it. (maybe its just the mic your using idk.) Could use a bit more attention next time.

# The ugly
(No comment)

Oh, I found this in my toilet after taking a dump.

Cheers and a happy new year!

PekelaarSFX - Storywriter & Audio Designer.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2012 21:35
That brick picture is creepier than the entire game... that looks painful

But glad you liked it

-Wolf

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep.
DoubleRThree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2012 13:23
Truly Fantastic

Personally, I didn't find the lighting all that bad, it was bright enough for me. Only thing I would say, the Zombies do get a tad repetitive eventually.

Great Work
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2012 21:03
Quote: "I just wanted to drop by and mention that this gets a remake next year. A far less depressing one though. I know not everyone will be a fan of that idea but the new one will have far more fantasy and way less...you know...blood and guts."

Hmmm... I guess I am one of those that aren't a fan of this idea, I really liked how depressing the mood was and really this is one of scarier games I've played. But you'll make it work somehow, I'm sure of that, Mr. Wolf.

PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2012 00:14
Quote: "Hmmm... I guess I am one of those that aren't a fan of this idea, I really liked how depressing the mood was and really this is one of scarier games I've played. But you'll make it work somehow, I'm sure of that, Mr. Wolf."

I agree to Metal Devil123, But as far as I know you, You're full of suprises.

PekelaarSFX - Dedicated storywriter
Murdoc Niglacious
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey i am having a small problem here. When i tried to play it said that it was not compatible with Windows 64 bit and to ask the creator if there is a 64 bit version of the game i think. Could you tell me about that?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
3D Game Maker 4 EVER
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Quote: "Should 64-bit W7 cause problems?"

Yes, it's a bug caused by Win7 SP1 that was fixed by Lee some time ago, here's how to fix this problem:

Quote: "You have to replace the "Main.exe" with this executable: Bit.ly (Download is 2.19 MB in size).

1) Delete "Main.exe" in your Euthanasia folder
2) Move "FPSC-Game.exe" from the archive into the Euthanasia folder
3) Rename "FPSC-Game.exe" to "Main.exe"
4) Just start the game via the launcher, or by launching "Main.exe" directly"

-Doomster
"

Thanks man, I was trying to get this to work. Just like the other person, I have Windows 7 and the same issue. Now that I have it fixed I can now enjoy Euthanasia!

ee Waka waka waka... Nevermore..
youtube . com/-->/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0
gendestroier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2012 00:20
ok first... well done Wolf ! it's a great game ! i loved it, and second, you linked a review in my language YAY !!

mods for creating a inteligent game,at least
awesome56
Years of Service
User Offline
just to mention... i have just recived FPS creator IN FRENCH! AND IM ENGLISH!!!! how the hell do i change the language?!?!? or im getting a refund. this annoyed me a hell of alot. i have waited for ages for this and now i have to send it back, plz reply ASAP!

trololol...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2012 16:48
@Awesome: You need to post a thread of your own about this, and not spam someone's showcase thread. Customer support is achieved through communication via the proper channels; NOT in another user's thread (right below this box is the link, in fact): Customer Support

-Keith

scythe_reaver
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
@Wolf

i have an issue on level one. i get the keys from the room, pick up the cleaver, rifle, and .45, and kill all 3 enemies that pop up. The first time i played through i was able to open a door in area when you first leave your room, but now i can't. i can't open any doors, and there's no where for me to go? what do i do, or what did i do wrong?

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phprZ6E7O_c2AM.jpg
"I AM YOUR GOD OF DEATH"
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2012 01:34
You might just want to restart the level whenever that happens. It should work on the second try. (And no, I have no idea why )

-Wolf

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep.
scythe_reaver
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
@Wolf

I figured it out, when you melee all the zombies in the beginning, the door will not open. But if you shoot them with either the pistol and rifle, the door will allow you to open it. Do you think maybe this could be something with the scripting? Great game so far, but now i can't get it to load the 4th level. i kill the big tank boss looking guy, go through that door and it takes forever to load the next level, but it never finishes loading it.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phprZ6E7O_c2AM.jpg
"I AM YOUR GOD OF DEATH"
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2012 18:17
If you installed the update, you can load it from the "load game" menue.

-Wolf

Zombie Executor
Years of Service
User Offline
Dear Wolf:

I too am having trouble starting up the game due to the the "parameter is incorrect" issue. I'm aware of Doomster's way of "fixing" the issue though I'm afraid it only created another error window. Will installing the patch fix this problem? If so is there a way so I could play level 4&9? What would you recommend I do???
Zombie Executor
Years of Service
User Offline
Man I know I have to be doing something wrong here. I'd appreciate a detailed walk-through on what to do if that's not asking to much b/c right now I'm frustrated
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2012 21:38
With or without patch, you cant play these levels as the game would most likely crash.

So try the patch, it might work but I really dont know as I have no idea what that error is or where it is coming from.

dessicated
Years of Service
User Offline
I installed Euthanasia, it came up with the "parameter is incorrect" message when I clicked "start game". I've installed the patch AND renamed the .exe file. Now when I open the game there's just a black screen. I'm using Windows 7 unfortunately. But yeah I'd just really like to get this game to work! Any ideas?

I basically need help with everything cos I have a shit computer
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2012 20:04
Quote: " Any ideas?"

No. I received so many E-mails from people with this or a similar problem that I had to start a new E-Mail account. Unfortunately I do not know of any solution to your problem.

-Wolf

"This thread has been locked for the following reason: Too much EPIC" - Thraxas
Irony0fFate
Years of Service
User Offline
I registered at this forum just to tell you about this problem:
It says: "error 13" with Dark Basic and when I exit the game it says "runtime error 302-sprite does not exist at line 6029".I already fixed the main.exe and installed the patch.Also I wanted to ask how you could change the resolution in this game because for me it says 1024x768 and I have a HD screen so it looks pixelated.I'm still looking forward to play your game
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2012 06:57
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I can't help you with this error message. Sorry

"This thread has been locked for the following reason: Too much EPIC" - Thraxas
travass
Years of Service
User Offline
So I just installed this game,downloaded the 64-bit file. But when I try to load the game from the launcher it says; "The program or feature '\??\C:\Program\Eutanasia\Main.exe' cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64 - bit versions of Windows." In which this confuses me, cause I downloaded the 64 - bit file and set it as the new 'main' file. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, I've uninstalled and reinstalled once already.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2012 01:51
Again: I really don't know any solution for these error messages. Sorry

Perfect Darkness
Years of Service
User Offline
I love your game, but I keep on encountering a problem every time I open a certain door at a certain part on level 2. The game always crashes at that same spot. I don't want to apply the patch before I play the whole game, but is that my only choice? Please tell me there is an alternative process so that I don't have to miss out on levels 4 and 9.

-My friends call me Pyro-
Perfect Darkness
Years of Service
User Offline
NO!! I want MORE of a depressing atmosphere in the game, SAME level of fantasy, and WAY MORE blood and guts! It was good, but if you remake it, don't make it for the people with weak stomachs. Also, can you make an even bigger variety of weapons and disfigured, freaky, gross looking monsters. The lighting made me want a flashlight, but can you also make something like the witch in L4D. And also, can you add an intro video, and even though you seem reluctant to do so, have an ammo count. I like to know when I can waste my ammo. And please make more levels, and have hordes of enemies at random times. If you could do most of that (and also get it mass produced and on consoles, because my room is always cold and dark, so my Xbox is the perfect thing for me to have that game on) for a huge fan than that would be really cool. A little hint: If you get a console version, your fans will increase by at least 3 times what it is now (probably increase up to 7 times what it is now). I think it has the potential to be a worldwide console and PC sensation. Just try to get rid of all the irrelevant bugs and glitches.

-My friends call me Pyro-
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2013 21:29
Quote: " (and also get it mass produced and on consoles, because my room is always cold and dark, so my Xbox is the perfect thing for me to have that game on) "

No FPSC game will ever be on a console even if its the greatest game ever

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Donations to the site are welcome. Your donations will be used to upgrade the site. Donations are only 2 dollars.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 01:50:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 01:50:22