Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] House on Haunted Hill (x9)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2010 23:01 Edited at: 1st Oct 2010 20:16
Game : House on Haunted Hill
Producer : Digital X Studio
Genre : FPS Survival Horror
Engine : FPSC 1.16

Story: Frederick Loren and Mr Loren's wife is having a party. It's not a big party. Just he and his wife and five guests. It's Mrs Loren's party, but it is her husband that has compiled the guest list and no one on it is a friend to either of the hosts, but Mr Loren says he had his reasons. The guests too had their reasons for coming and it isn't a desire to get down and boogie underneath the ceilings that drip blood. All of the guests, in fact, share the same reason for attending the Loren's little haunted house party and that reason is the $10 000 that Mr Loren has promised to pay everyone that stays the full night.

So, that's the hosts, now for the venue. The Loren's are hosting their party at a house where four men and three women have been murdered. They are now said to haunt the house. It is probably not a matter of coincidence that Mr Lauren's guest list comprises of four men and three women.

If anyone wants to leave the house, they have until midnight. After that it will be too late. The doors will be locked and they won't be opened until the morning. So there will be no party-poopers and the only gatecrashers will be the ghosts, and if, like Watson Prichard says, they are moving, something tells me they won't be doing it on the dance floor.

House on Haunted Hill (1959) is now public domain so we can use most of the footage for cuts. This project will be our 1st using FPS. We will be posting more info on this project over the next few weeks..

Also if you would like to join our team please send us an email at online@digitalxstudio.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
RelMayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2010 17:01
You need some screenshots...

Please apologize my bad english, I'm French.

ELDORA Rocks !
DigitalxStudio
Years of Service
User Offline
We hope to have some screenshots next week..
bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2010 21:33
Quote: "We hope to have some screenshots next week.."

when will people learn

you need to have an in-game picture. if you dont have any then you are not ready to make the thread.

bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2010 21:42
Quote: "We hope to have some screenshots next week."

Quote: "Also if you would like to join our team please send us an email at online@digitalxstudio.com "

Double whammy of no-nos! Not off to a good start lol

I game therefore I am.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2010 21:53
Quote: "We hope to have some screenshots next week.. "

We hope to have some now, as this thread WILL get locked if you don't upload some.

Quote: "Also if you would like to join our team please send us an email at online@digitalxstudio.com "

ZOMG! Team requesrt... I quess that is not really so bad just so say that, I mean the thread isn't about a team request is it?

DigitalxStudio
Years of Service
User Offline
I guess we should have not posted on here about our work.. Thank you all for being so nice to us.

Guess being a new person on the forum is not the place to be. We will not post again about this project.
bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2010 04:05 Edited at: 2nd Oct 2010 04:06
Quote: "I guess we should have not posted on here about our work.. Thank you all for being so nice to us.

Guess being a new person on the forum is not the place to be. We will not post again about this project."

sorry, i didn't mean to be not nice about it. just read the stickies(Threads at the top of each forum section)about the rules and requirements on posting a thread.

Example thread for the FPSC Work In Progress section
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=171920&b=25

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2010 05:29
Like any other Forum; this place has Rules to go by (as you can see in numerous stickies. Following the basic rules of this board in particular is not optional.

-Keith

Deevos Cranium
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2010 00:51 Edited at: 4th Oct 2010 01:01
DigitalxStudio-One thing i have learned on this forum is that it is really strict when it comes to rules,the mods have just got to do thier thing,you just have to take it on the chin and crack on with it even if users make you see red mist,dont give up on your cool project though

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2010 22:14
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

For KeithC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 16:09:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 16:09:12