Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / After Image

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey. I'm working on a game, a 2D Side-Scroller where an after image trails after you that can be used as a platform.

It's still early stages, theres no assets, just plain blocks, but the core mechanic is there and I wanted to know what you think.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2010 15:40
How about a screenshot? I'd like to know what to expect before downloading the game.

MASTER OF PUPPETS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2010 05:19
the game does not work. there is an object missing... what I usually do when I post something is download it myself and try it to make sure that what I am giving people is something functional. The level editor works (i think). since i am not familiar with the game i cannot say i have any idea what i was doing in the level editor.

Please post a screen shot for us, and let us know when you fix the "object does not exist" error so we can try it out.

good luck

metal is not music but a way of life...all hail to the reigning king METALLICA!!! [EDIT] ...well... up until "Load" came out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 20:15:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 20:15:56