Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Problem with model pack textures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2010 18:18
I have been experiencing problems with the textures on models within the X10 model packs, certain model packs seem to have problems with the textures when you put the model into a FPS X10 scene, they look fine in the list of entities, but when I put them in the scene they are untextured (solid white), also some segments are missing walls... depending upon how I rotate the segment but this only disappears when I run the game the entities are missing the texture in building mode. I have tried to remove and re-install but still have the same problems with the same segments or entities, I did notice that in Vista X10 has a copy of most of my model packs in "my documents/FPSX10 files/" but not all. I have 2 questions...

1. How do I get the textures to show.
2. Why do the segments have missing walls etc, when I run the game?

By the way I also have FPS (non X10 version( and this works fine with these model packs...
Chiblue
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2010 01:56
I found the problem, I re-installed X10 and only updated to the 1.01 update and everything works, if I update to the 1.11 update I have lots of problems...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:27:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:27:34