Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Lighting problem and request.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Yet again the lighting problem is happening, but its just when you approach a metal floor from the Scifi Built in segments, the light will slowly appear, but from a distance its like the light does not exist! Anyone know a fix, or is it Just v11 (shame there will be no more Updates) Also i'm getting a bad problem of Clipping, if walking into a static object, no matter what fixes i try, i fall through the floor eventually, any fixes for that (its for all the models) Also is it possible to Have a Deus Ex Inventory (where its in squares and you have to organise what weapon you want, and each weapon takes up a certain amount of squares.)and health system, (Where if you get shot it shows the damage on a model in the top left, and your accuracy degrades, loosing chest or head means death, and loss of both legs mean you crawl along all the time) which is for a commercial project im doing so if someone could make something like that it would be a big help thanks.
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2010 19:35
Show me a screen shot please?

Putting fear back into sliced bread since 4th May 2010

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:54:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:54:09