Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / rotate limb does not work with object that is "playing"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2010 01:11 Edited at: 27th Nov 2010 01:45
I'm using .x objects with animations in my program. My problem is that I want to rotate a limb within that .x object while it is playing it's animations. the limbs will rotate as soon as i put "stop object ____" before the rotate limb command...however to achieve the effect i desire, i'm going to have to use very messy code

edit: after looking into this a little further, i also noticed that limb angle x(), limb angle y(), and limb angle z() all return a value of 0 while the object is playing its animations. As soon as I stop the animation...correct values are returned by these commands.
provoststeven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2010 15:55
sorry forgot to post example code

I only show the error for the limb angle x(), limb angle y(), and limb angle z() commands here because it would require a few cameras and sync masks to show the rotate limb bug correctly. Figured the shorter code would be better here.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
amusement
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your share~~~!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 11:15:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 11:15:10