Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Story-driven game / looking for voices

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2010 17:56 Edited at: 29th Nov 2010 15:49
A project I'm on (as sound designer) is looking for more voice actors free of charge for a story-driven game. You will be going to fake a Spanish accent, unless you actually have one, in which case it will be really great working with you.
I think we mostly need male voices. If you are female and interested, there could very well be some voices for you aswell.
Our only voice actor so far can speak Spanish, which is a great opportunity as he can give tips to other voice actors we can get.

Is anyone interested in this?

Edit: I should tell a little more:
It's a survival-horror game during The Spanish Civil War. We have decided to release it episodes, so we can work more thoroughly on each episode, and perhaps attract new, nice, talented colleagues along the way if our first episode becomes good enough.
It's called The Ocean's Requiem, and the setting is a ship and sometimes the protagonist's flashbacks. Very cool ideas on the table, IMO, and I'm responsible for giving this life through a soundtrack. So far, I know very little of what's ahead. Sound-wise, I'm preparing blindfold for what I think might come in handy later.
It's a completely natural horror story: No ghosts, monsters, or anything like that... So I really care about hitting this story's fragile horror key in my sound and music.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:05:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:05:12