Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Music for productive Game Developers!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello guys!

I hope your game development creativity is on fire, and that you are ready to accomplish some new miracles during the coming Christmas vacation, but don't forget to share some time with your family.

If you are willing, feel free to share a link to your own game projects with me! I'm always curious on what's happening in the indie game developer business. It often gives me inspiration to new songs to see your game creations!

Right now, I am myself working on two new epic music pieces, suitable for video game titles, and I hope to finish at least one of them before Christmas Day.

I've written some new songs that might be suitable for video games, so I'll share them for those who are interested.
I'm into a dark and gloomy period right now, so if you have some games with ghosts and dark cathedrals, I think some of these songs would be suitable, but I also have some other stuff. Here are the latest song names:

- Tombs of the Fallen Ones, dark and gloomy
- Sad Little Girl, also dark
- Chapel of Light, a bright song with choirs
- Bard's Tale, a bright little song

You will find the new songs here
http://craze.se/newmusic.htm

... and in my shop,
http://craze.se/shop.htm

I also wrote a futuristic sci-fi sound track for a cool online game for iDevice. You will find my electronica songs here:
http://www.youlicense.com/Artist/CrazeMusicProductions

I have put together some Christmas Discount packages if you happen to find several songs that you'd like to license for your games.
http://craze.se/shop.htm#S9

But of course, if you're not into the licensing mood or not working with a new game at the moment, you are always welcome anyway to listen to some music and share your thoughts of my work. Maybe it can inspire you to some new games in the same way that your games inspire me to write new songs.

Take care & Best of luck with your projects!
/Christian
Fuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2010 12:44
These are really good!

Christian Andersson
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot, Fuzz!

It's great to hear! I spend a lot of time, trying my best to make the music in really high quality, using THE greatest instrument banks available on the market.

But it's a continous struggle. Yesterday, after 40 hours of hard work, I completed a new epic power piece, similar to "Dark Tidings". But I'm not really happy with... I will probably sneak it into my page somewhere and hope that people won't notice it for a start, and maybe they will think it's one of my older pieces and not some brand-new-hard-work composition.

Let's hope that my next piece will become better!

Take care man, and Happy New Year
/Christian
Prince Frankie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2011 05:09
Well nice work by the way but theres a question for you, do you work for new Game Developers like me?

If you do then you'll like to compose some music for my game project called... Ojamajo Doremi: Call of Majo'Thon, if you would like to work with me for some music request. Then visit my website at www.PrinceFrankie-kun.webs.com, so you can check my project if you want to be the OST composer.

If you want to be on it Let me know by going to my website, just for the OST and you'll will be credit as a friend...

Bye now and keep up the good work.
Christian Andersson
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello there, Prince Frankie!

Right now, I have too much work. I am writing for many professional music agencies, but if I get some time later, I'll take a look at your cool game development and see what I can do for you!

Best Regards
/Christian
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2011 06:21
Sounds nice!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:56:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:56:35