Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Wizards of the Realm

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Wizards of the Realm

Act I

By UOK Games

In the year of our Lord 1416, a group of Spanish explorers discovered a hidden temple in the ocean on an Island they called Magenica. The Island housed a small group of villagers who practiced a strange religion. The villagers worshiped strange objects and gave gifts to the earth in praise. King Ferinard II was displeased with the villager’s bizarre practices of faith and vanished all of the villagers from the Island and placed them in prisons.

This did not stop them fro practicing their strange religious practices; the villagers planned their escape calling upon the Gods to aid them in their escape. However, their escape went in vein, the guards caught most of the villagers as they fled and they were executed on sight. You are one of the few to escape alive and you have formed a secret society to continue to practice your religious studies under ground. Dark in the shadows, you and the survivors dwell in the sewers seeking shelter from the Kings rule. Until they came …

da2020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2010 07:07 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2010 07:08
nice job on those weapons keep it up! but then again your lighting needs work it's not that hard to just change your lightmapquality to 50-60 it doesn't take that much of fps and can improve your lights quite effectively I started wondering do you even listen to the advice that folks here had given u? I've seen many of your games that has poor lighting(maybe no lights at all) just listen to them/us and u will be good to go.
old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Project Blue sorry lightmapping in the mod i think makes the making a little poor so u have better performance. This is a screen shot from the multi player map. Single player should be better i hope. Right now its hard to tell, Ambence in test mode is like really high by defult.

Scared the crap out of me though when I tested Act -1-Level -1 lol Walked around a corner and forgot I set triggers up for every wroung turn you make lol
JaredxD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2010 08:51
Looks pretty good, I like the segments, but could use a few more entites, and like da2020 said, change the lightmapquality to around 50-60, depending how strong you want your shadows.
There shouldn't be an issue with the lighting with Project Blue?

Anyway, keep it up.

Regards,
Jared

Boom.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2010 18:48
Quote: "Scared the crap out of me though when I tested Act -1-Level -1 lol Walked around a corner and forgot I set triggers up for every wroung turn you make lol"

What?

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm well I kinda ran out of ideas on what to fill the rooms with. Plus I figured sense this map was a multi player, it would be best to keep it simple item wise so performance would be good. Ill review it after I get everything done.
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2011 22:35 Edited at: 5th Jan 2011 22:38
Why are the textures on the ground and the magic effects so... mush...

AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2011 01:35
i agree with Metal Devil123. I mean they dont have to be like halo 3...but still...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:39:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:39:19