Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Deathkon 3000

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 12:58 Edited at: 3rd Feb 2011 15:22
Deathkon 3000

developer Addicted To Bullets

Story

You are Captain Jason Smith. Head man of the Mona Lisa. A ship that carries whatever possible, for a price.
You come across a man named hector Fernandez. A man with a lot of money, and just as many secretes.

As a transport ship, you have been in business for over 27 years, moving drugs, weapons and biological substances for a large price. The biggest pay day has just come your way. Hector has given you over 45 million dollars to transport a number of containers. One of the rules of being a transporter is to not look into the bag, or holding bay in this case;
But when your half way into flight, the electrics go haywire, and you suspect something in the cargo hold is transmitting signals that are affecting your onboard instruments.
You send one of your 200 man team to the cargo hold, but when the radio and CCTV reveal your man being ripped to shreds by a group of dark shadows, you suspect that your current job load may be your last, you raise your emergency level to DeathKon, and your marines on board who are usually their to protect the cargo, have to kill the cargo.
After the ship enters Hyperspace your vision goes, and then you wake up, 15 days after the cargo broke through, 15 days after your team fought their last fight.
And all that is left is you, a ruined ship, and a few ship guests that aren’t welcome.
You have to explore over 35 areas in the ship, and get to the bottom of what went wrong, and kicking some ass along the way.
They say in space no one can here you scream, then again screaming is for girls!!!!

The game will be released in 2011 for free! (final!!!)
The game used custom media by me, bond 1 & cosmic prophit ( Viral outbreak pack and cp's sci fi pac wich is amazing by the way)

Screen 1:

screen 2:

screen 3:

screen 4:

screen 5:

screen 6:

screen 7:

Any screen shots with frames per second shown should be taken in vain coz my pc is utter crap, so it plays well on any rig, thats the reason im using my laptop and not a gaming rig, to make it for people who cant play cool games.

Updates daily

thanks

Deathkon 3000
loler
Years of Service
User Offline
looks really cool but one critic i have dont use weapons with diferent hands its er uncool ;D

its not a bug its a feature
Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 14:40
yeah, still havenet decided on what weapons ima use, but next uploads will have the decided weapons in them.

Tomb Time: Out Soon
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 14:46
screen one, you use warm and cold colours in one hall, thats not really nice. think of the feeling in this level. I think it will have a cold feeling so try to use that. It's called color theory

good luck!

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 18:01 Edited at: 7th Jan 2011 18:05
Quote: "Nazareth Entertainment:
Feel free to discuss and fill my ego hahahahh "

So far of I only ignored threads opend by forum members, who have the words "production(s)", "studio" or "games" in their nickname.

I'll add "entertainment" to the list - although I'll have to give you kudos for being the first one, who's "speaking" out loud, what most people have in mind when posting a bunch of random screenshots on the WIP board.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 18:11
Quote: "screen one, you use warm and cold colours in one hall, thats not really nice. think of the feeling in this level. I think it will have a cold feeling so try to use that. It's called color theory

good luck!"

Thanks alot man, that is very good advice, coming from a botb developer like ur self, ill sort that out in the next screens.

Quote: "So far of I only ignored threads opend by forum members, who have the words "production(s)", "studio" or "games" in their nickname.

I'll add "entertainment" to the list - although I'll have to give you kudos for being the first one, who's "speaking" out loud, what most people have in mind when posting a bunch of random screenshots on the WIP board.
"

I like how you are using your distain for my design from tomb time and swaying your bad karma to my new project, looks like some one needs to keep on topic, and critic the game pics, not the developer mr storyteller...

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2011 18:38
Quote: ""Nazareth Entertainment:
Feel free to discuss and fill my ego hahahahh""

Unfortunately that says nothing about the "game pics" but lots about the developer.

Your witness.

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2011 16:27 Edited at: 9th Jan 2011 16:41
Got some updated screens, from the first level, i have fixed the warm and cold mixture to plain cold, these screens are wip and will still me mixed with some more shades but i thought they look okay enough and to keep the intrest up.

screen 1:

screen 2:

screen 3:

screen 4:

screen 5:

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2011 16:49
screen 6:

screen 7:

screen 8:

The screens are wip and i will be updating them am much as possible, im also working on a cool hud to complement the games dark moody tone, and music aswell. i will release a demo as soon as level 3 is complete, the demo will have level 1 and level 3, minus cutscenes, to expereince the progression of the game., both in pace and character.

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2011 21:18
Wow, I think it looks pretty nice so far!
So original, and the level design is nice and controlled.

..oh and please ignore storyteller. I bet he would make a perfect game, right?

Your signature has been erased by a mod please reduce it to 600 x 120.
Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2011 22:53
Quote: "Wow, I think it looks pretty nice so far!
So original, and the level design is nice and controlled."

thanks apreciate the kind words

Deathkon 3000
Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2011 12:04 Edited at: 11th Jan 2011 12:21
Got an updated screen of screen 4, with some diferent shades of lights, some more screens to come furthure into the level.

Were gona release an early level one play through video, to show gameplay and so on.

The game will only show core gameplay and visuals and lighting will change in the final build, after we release a public beta

Update

We have worked out a deal with Steam to sell our game for ÂŁ11.99 on steam, release date is not set but 2011 should be okay, but obviousely QA from our side may push it to judgement day 2012

Deathkon 3000
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2011 01:46
Its looks good but steam good? Anyways youre getting good fast!

Heroefol
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2011 16:33
Okay this is where i approve with Storyteller..
You make a game all by yourself with fpsc, like most of the people do, and then you try to sell it in steam.. i mean it's not that awesome.

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2011 19:45
Quote: "Its looks good but steam good? Anyways youre getting good fast!"

Quote: "Okay this is where i approve with Storyteller..
You make a game all by yourself with fpsc, like most of the people do, and then you try to sell it in steam.. i mean it's not that awesome.

"

Obviousely thats for steam to judge, but ill try my best to make the game as cool as possible then all of you can judge wether or not i should make it comercial, i just hope that no one is offended with a developer like me having aspirations

Deathkon 3000
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2011 19:51
Just keep working hard abd im sure this will be amazing!

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 13:40
quick update:

their hasnt been many updates on this game coz of my involvement in the scareist game contest, i can assure you that the game is still alive, and well.

their will be a few new screens soon, and a play through of the game play in the next week or so, to show off what i have acomplished with this project

Deathkon 3000
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2011 16:19 Edited at: 21st Jan 2011 18:40
It looks like very repetetive game.... so far. The lighting looks.. ok, but it still needs improvement. And the creature (Jaws, I think it's called?) looks very bad without the shaders... :/

And your addicted to bullets logo is WAY TOO BIG. I know you must be proud of it, but please. Logos should be much smaller than that. Right now it's more of a poster...

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2011 00:17
Update:

New screens are coming daily now that we have finnaly completed the first levels architexture, all screens below are more or less complete, suttle lighting will be added when needed and asked for by the comunity

screen 1

screen 2

comments and critic is welcome, and essential for us to deliever a game that is both visualy great and plays great

any ideas are welcome aswell

thanks for the support

Deathkon 3000
Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2011 15:19
Update

After much deliberation we will release this game for free, so we can get our studio out their and known amongst this comunity, we currently have 2 other projects rolling, and one of them is very special indeed, the direction we are going with this game now is a more laid back casual game with a few quirky things here and their, we are gonna make it as fun as possible with less of a push tawards making the next big hit, to rather making the next great game any one can enjoy for free.

Our second project is another free game and is in the scariest game contest but due to bugs with the game, we are not sure when we can release the game, but if closer to the due day we dont have a result we will withdraw the game from comp, thats why we havent put up a WIP because we want it to be a surprise

Our next game, which we are very excited about will be announced in a couple months, after the release of deathkon, wich we will announce a date asap.

back on topic ( sorry)

Screens coming later tonight!

Deathkon 3000
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2011 15:23
Quote: "thats why we havent put up a WIP because we want it to be a surprise"

I LOVE surprises! I am very curious allready

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2011 01:50 Edited at: 15th Feb 2011 01:57
Hello their people

sorry for the lack of updates but we have been busy trying to fix the bugs in our horror game set to be released in a couple of days,

Our deathkon 3000 team has been working on some more level builds, and here are some screens from Level 1 Part two

Hope you enjoy, they are beta, and in no way final, Final screens will be put on the games website once thats up and running in a few weeks

comments are apreciated and needed

screen 1:

a corridoor shot, Nothing special but i like the mood

screen 2:

again, Not much on show, but the mood is good, and i like this shot also, these two shots are basically showing what sort of mood we want the game to have, and also the lighting, but as i said none of these shots are final and very much WIP

screen 3:

Now this bad boy is a command center in the ship, the reason we have a shot from the door and not the room is coz of some surprises in the room which we want to keep that way

Thanks for your time

a 4 all your comments

Deathkon 3000
tokyomage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2011 01:47
wow finally a game with 35 levels!!!

i forgot...
AJ Schaeffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2011 02:53
Mood? Lighting? Lights are practically laying on the floor and not touching the walls, lighting is bad, and "mood" what mood? Bland and boring? Friend you have a lot to work on. And if you have a "team", much better quality should be being produced. I am sorry if i sound harsh but im not butterin up the truth.

Making someone's day a little better because of one of my models means a lot to me.
Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2011 22:31
Quote: "wow finally a game with 35 levels!!"

No lol their are 35 ship areas, main areas, i dont think that i could build an actual 35 level game hahah

Quote: "Mood? Lighting? Lights are practically laying on the floor and not touching the walls, lighting is bad, and "mood" what mood? Bland and boring? Friend you have a lot to work on. And if you have a "team", much better quality should be being produced. I am sorry if i sound harsh but im not butterin up the truth.
"

Umm thanks for your concern. Take that on board

Deathkon 3000

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 07:20:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 07:20:39