Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / I Think i'll call it HALO: Combat Evolved

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 05:07 Edited at: 21st Jan 2011 09:12
REAL Name- CASIMIR"S ARMY

So i was toying around with some way to use the teleporter as a key component to my game. And i've come up with the idea of a future WW3 game...

Developer- JAZZIST Productions

Story-
When teleportation became possible in the year 2100 people dismissed it saying 'All it will ever be is yet another form of travel.' But unlike the general public, The millitary saw this new technology as cambat revolutionised.
A new branch of militia is formed: PROJECT CASIMIR
Named after the Casimir effect which was the key to teleportation.
All that was needed for the Casimir to reach the frontlines was for the foot soldiers to deploy a teleporter in a protected area. after 50 years of modification the teleporter became extremely efficient and powerfull. Wars now drag on for years as it gets easier and easier to supply troops with more men, food, weapons and Casimir Soldiers. The Casimir are the ones who win the wars, They are trained for 20 years straight, starting when they are 4 years old. Tought to kill at such a young age, They use prisoners of war for training, for target practice. Their innocent minds cannot see the sickness of the training. They grow up not knowing anything else but bloodlust.

GAMEPLAY- I was thinking a FPS Survival game (not to be confused with a Zombie game.) in which the players objectives in the story could range from finding somewhere safe to sleep at night to hijacking portals in order to infilltrate the Casimir base.

Attached image- This is what used to be the players office, you were a young and confident employee to a small company that hosts servers and supports programming for teleport software for use in comercial travel. It's been weeks since the Casimir have began waring with the rest of the world.
A whole building of people, all working for nothing, employers telling their men that they've sold their latest product, to companies that don't exist. People working for their family, A family doomed to die. All at the hand of Casimir's Army.
The world thinks that if you ignore something for long enough, it will simply cease to exist.
This building, Your office, is destroyed. Why? you do not know but you only start to guess, Was it a bomb? A missile? But you hear voices of men in the distance, Or could they just be around the corner? Maybe they are Casimir Soldiers! But they only way you could posibly survive is to find others.
You don't know how long you were knocked out, But you know if you stay their in the collapsing buildibg you will certainly come to the fate of all the cities before you.

Notes: Please leave a reply stating your oppinion on the idea.
Oh, and tell me if I spelled anything wrong!

Cheers
-Eric[b][i]

I PLAY JAZZ!
i know, i'm a very problemed child...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 05:16 Edited at: 20th Jan 2011 05:16
Post in jpg.

Attachments

JAZZIST productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 05:36 Edited at: 20th Jan 2011 05:50
Thanks.
^^Above is the interior of the Casimir HQ.^^

I PLAY JAZZ!
JAZZIST productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 05:45 Edited at: 20th Jan 2011 11:07
Here is an old hospital where you will have to seek refuge for the night...

I PLAY JAZZ!

Attachments

Nazareth Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 13:43
theirs a halo hud available on the internet some where, i think you need to pay for it but i can say it would make ur game look like halo, other then that, the game, for a fan game, looks fine, some more lights, and entitys wouldnt go a miss, and some proper colourful textures would make this fan game good, keep at it mate

we are blessed here at the forums for fan games, make us proud

Deathkon 3000
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2011 16:01
How does one get into an operating room with no doors?
It IS amazing how there manages to be power in that hospital, Im amazed they can pay the power bill without patients payments
JAZZIST productions
Years of Service
User Offline
@ TITanium
The question is how does anything get OUT?
I was thinking The feel should be that of S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of chernybol. So there will definatly be some elements of horror.
As for the amazing amazement you have with the power, I would think in a city torn by war the patients would've been either killed or moved to a safer place by authorities. And power would have been cut to many of the buildings because of the sheer destruction.
Just think about it, today we have nukes that could take out whole countries or even half of this planet at the press of a button. In 89 years image what else will be at our fingertips...

I PLAY JAZZ!
JAZZIST productions
Years of Service
User Offline
If you walk left in The 2nd picture (2nd post) and follow the corridor you should come to this room-(attached image)-
In here you will find a new type of portal, one capable of tranfering both energy and matter. The Casimir use this as a turrut, They fir their weaponry in one end, and it comes out the other, because this prototype goes one way they can shoot from the safety of their own base but nobody will be able to shoot back.
I don't want to give away what this has to do with the story (incase i actually finish this project!) but you send yourself on a quest to get this prototype, as you think their is a way to use this in your, and the human race's advantage. But you soon discover to save millions, You must sacrifice thousands.

I PLAY JAZZ!

Attachments

xilith117
Years of Service
User Offline
looks nice! (btw, nice way to draw people in with that exceedingly deceptive thread title.)

A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2011 22:52
Quote: "looks nice! (btw, nice way to draw people in with that exceedingly deceptive thread title.)"

I think Halo 3 would draw more. Halo CE in my opinion isn't really fun
spaceside
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2011 23:58 Edited at: 4th Feb 2011 23:59
Quote: "I think Halo 3 would draw more. Halo CE in my opinion isn\'t really fun "

what halo 3 is nothing compare to halo :ce de you ever played halo : ce ?

EDIT :

be the way the screenshot you showed is empty, your just putting some segment, i dont see any entitier except the light...

in space.Nobody will hear your scream.
ThoughtWire Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2011 13:45 Edited at: 6th Feb 2011 13:46
Quote: "It IS amazing how there manages to be power in that hospital, Im amazed they can pay the power bill without patients payments."

It's the NHS!

On Topic:
I agree in saying a Halo HUD would make this look better. Also the story itself seems quite promising.

www.thoughtwire.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:49:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:49:19