Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Schüdemal

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2011 21:51 Edited at: 22nd Jan 2011 08:11
SCHÜDEMAL by CHED

The journey between Mars and Earth can take up to 9 months.

If an undectable virus should manifest and turn the entire crew into gun weilding zombies, who's going to stop the infected from reaching Earth?

That'll be you then!

.........oh and four friends*

*not to be confused with your real friends......or real people.

===============================================================
The game will place the player in the shoes of Eumyst Schüdemal; team leader of a small four-man hit-squad hired to infiltrate Earth bound spacecraft and eliminate all personel suspected of falling victim to the lethal Zomfluenza virus.

Eumyst sets up the weapons, health, personel and imunisation level of each team member prior to entering the airlock of each level by spending points earned in previous levels.

Each level will include primary and secondary objectives as well as tertiary collectable objectives and are designed to take 10-15 minutes to complete. The short-level length is chosen to maximise the "Just-one-more-level" syndrome.

Currently, the scripts supporting the game mechanic are being built so no playable levels exist yet. I thought I'd start this thread anyway to help motivate myself as well as hopefully improving the concept via discussion.

===============================================================
Developed using FPSC x9.117

[url="http://raptr.com/No_Turn_Right?src=em_forum"][/url]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
cmando
Years of Service
User Offline
Screenshot?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:39:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:39:52