Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Vehicle wheels rotate on wrong axis

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My Vehicle's wheels spin on X axis instead of Z axis like they're supposed to in Dark Physics. The vehicle is not rigged. I was wondering also if rigging is the only solution, why does it work when referencing the wheels directly does not?
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2011 19:25
phy set vehicle wheel rotation ID, wheel, direction is normally used to get the wheels spinning correctly.

What format is the model you are using (.3ds maybe?) I always rig the models and then adjust the limbs using the example program to get it working right.

I would be willing to rig your model for you if you want and then export it in .x format for use with DP. You can email it to me if you would like. It will be tomorrow before I can do anything though. If you want to send your code I can see if I can get it to work.

Mic 11 12
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the offer but I figured out what was wrong. I used a new blender .x exporter and did a few other things to make sure the local coords were correct.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 16:49:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 16:49:31