Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / DEXSOFT-Games: SCI-FI Corridors LEVEL

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2011 23:24 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2011 23:26
Dear Friends,
We just published new AMAZING quality pack:

Sci-Fi Corridors - Complete Level

This pack contains a sample map and 7 corridor elements plus a door frame to connect them with each
other.
All textures are generated from high poly geometry and contain absolutely exact normal and
displacement information.
This pack is based on the corridor construction set and the sci-fi textures pack 4.
Many textures are downsized compared to the texture pack.
Textures come with diffuse, spec, height, and normal maps. Some additional textures have light emission
maps. Spec maps are copied into the alpha channel of the diffuse map. Most shaders read them this way.
The sample map is made from different layers/sub meshes. This way each room is a separated mesh
connected to another room via door frames. This allows scene management for optimization. You can
place portals, use occlusion culling or even simple camera-far-pane culling could work.
Thus this sample map is a good playground for testing rendering features and performance.
All models come with a second unique non-overlapping uv-set. This allows lightmapping or any other
layering technique.
So, have fun and create some virtual worlds!

First week rebate offer only 29.99€
instead of 49.99€
40% rebate
More details on: www.dexsoft-games.com

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Feb 2011 23:44
AWESOME. that is the one and only word to describe this.

I am Southern, and I love Grits. Feel free to ask me what grits are if your a yankee
defiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2011 03:20
gah if only i had money to buy this

Current Project: Lost Contact: Chapter 1
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2011 01:07
So how does this compare to the previous Sci-Fi corridors pack, (bought it like a month ago - great stuff!).

PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2011 09:14
oh its alot better you wasted your money... lol j/k!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 05:43:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 05:43:50