Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Compilation Error: duplicated function in included file

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2011 00:26
Hallo!

I remember that I saw another byg report about this kind of bug, but I don't remember the thread ...

the compilation error is this: "The name 'trim' duplicated in the program inside functions.dba."
In few words I had my function "trim" in the main .dba file, then I've cutted it and pasted in another file, "functions.dba", included in the main file with the command #include "functions.dba".
It seems that the compiler remember the old, cutted out, "trim" function in the main file, so it see a duplicated function.

Cheers,
Zwon
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2011 20:50
I'd be willing to bet money on you having included the file both using the #INCLUDE command, and via the editor.

Just remove the #INCLUDE line and see if the problem disappears.

If it doesn't, post your .dba and your .dbpro files in a zip here on the forum, or email them to me if you don't want them made public and I'll check it out.

Zwonimir_2011
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2011 22:53
yes, is that!
So if another .dba file is included in the project automatically all their functions are visible in the main .dba, right?

Thank you, it works!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 20:46:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 20:46:34