Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / For Hire: 3D Freelance Artist looking for work.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2011 07:44 Edited at: 7th Mar 2011 07:47
Hey guys,

Just posting looking for work.
I do non-organic, basically anything from weapons to props.
I have experience in real world applications, 3DS MAX and Photoshop.

Knowledge in today's game aspects such as sourcing normal maps from Hi-Poly models. Texturing, Diffuse Normal and Specular.

Worked with various Employers for private Indie related games, thus understanding what is required and when it can be achieved.

Any interests, feel free to email me at acidarts@gmail.com

Just some of my work for particular projects mostly mmorpg related:

LowPoly with normals Dumpster

Warhammer

AK47

Cargoship

Cargopod
defiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2011 04:03
I will assume you mean paid work. I would email you asking for some custom models but since i have no credit card which means i don't have any money in my paypal, i cant afford you :\

Most people here, not to down you or frown upon anyone, most here do not have a credit card, or they just down want to go into their dads wallets and take the credit card to "borrow" (Dont try what i said, please).

Current Project: Lost Contact: Chapter 1
Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey! its the famed acid jake speaks so highly of, and I can see why, you have some pretty damn nice work bro, unfortunately for you I'm a hard surface artist myself so I will not be needing your services :p good luck bro with this work someone is bound to hire you

banner.jpg
PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2011 07:17
I think the first post is correct... as well as camos post... i think your in the wrong place if your looking for serious clients... I would try maybe gamedev or some of the more advanced forums for hiring... not to say that your work isnt anything great (which it is...) i just think this forum is more oriented to the hobbiest. If it were me i would show a larger variety portfolio with the more serious group... a little bit of everything... characters... props weapons... etc. It shows potential clients that your well versed in multiple methods and subjects. anyway great work by the way and welcome...

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2011 11:18
You could look into getting yourself a Game Creator Store Account here. Contributing assets to the store provides a nice bit of extra revenue for freelance artists.

Kravenwolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 15:32:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 15:32:43