Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9][Nostalgic Game Contest]Silent Hill 2:Apartments-Survival Horror

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2011 01:44 Edited at: 15th Mar 2011 02:50

Hello, This is something i been working for quite a long time, from this morning, So the basic idea was from a few days ago, but today i fired up FPSC for this, It follows James Story on Apartment, it wont Show any Sexual Related Themes or Sexual Harrasment as it would be Unrespectful to a lot of -18 that Roam this forum, i understand what a Contest mean, Competition,But still ill try to make this Low Profiler as i can, and keep it peaceful

Description:
Me & Charger bandit were working on another Silent hill Remake that would include 3 Locations of Silent Hill Series (Hospital,Apartments,Motel) But in this one, as the title Says, im going to focus mainly on Apartment Area, With 3 Floors up to the player to roam, he can change the Floor at any moment by going to the stairs (Will have to edit Teleport Script) and maybe ask for help there anyway, Lets go to a Random Apartment Room Screenshot.

About the Screen, I noticed the False spots i was focusing Detail on the door part, the Part behind it its yet to be builded, and its Heavy Wip

2 Gameplay Points that im focusing in this entry

GamePlay Theory
FlashLight: the flashlight is an 'essential' when it comes to Silent hill, Most folks will know what im talking about, its Nothing that has to do with the Genre but with the Serie itself.
Life Theory: Im thinking of making the game Not so hard, trying to keep it like SH2, where you could choose to fight and practice or Run and avoid them, i remember that i Never died on Silent Hill 2

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2011 19:03
this looks really cool.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
RAXMUX Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2011 12:36
Quote: "it wont Show any Sexual Related Themes or Sexual Harrasment as it would be Unrespectful to a lot of -18 that Roam this forum"

You have 100% right but still I think that every one on this forum knows that babies don't comes from Storks ...

Just call me Raxmux
3Bit
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure how "Sexual Harrassment" or "Sexual Themes" would be achieved in FPSC besides posters on the wall, so I'm sure no one's worried of that. But nice pic.

3Bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:01:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:01:11