Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Professional users of Google SketchUp!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I am currently helping to write a textbook about Google SketchUp for the publisher Wiley & Sons Inc. and I am collecting information from professional users that would want to share their experience. This information would be included in two sections presented in this book: "Career Connection" and "In The Real World." This is a great opportunity to get your name on a publication and to get noticed. The book is called "SketchUp Pathways" and has been selling really well in the past years; this research will be for a re-edition. If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the survey below. If you are not interested in participating but knows someone who uses Google SketchUp professionally, I would really appreciate if you could help me spread this link.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MKP9SKD

Thank you very much for your attention and help,
Tais.

Tais Kasperson

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 01:07:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 01:07:06