Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Claustrophobia

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 15:36 Edited at: 29th Mar 2011 15:56
Hello everyone!

Developed by me, Niko.H

This is my first project that made it this far that I
actually decided to make a thread for it, so let's get to it.

"Claustrophobia" is my psychological thriller/survival game where you play as Jim Kane, and "ordinary" man, who has been trapped and put into series of tests against his own will.
The game uses letterboxes and filmgrain, to give a little "moviesh" feel to it. The demo contains no storytelling or the additional sound effects that will be added to the fullversion.

:My Cheap Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qEdcCfw24

Some screens:

Download the Demo here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOCC9DC8

Special thanks to xplosys for "Overlaze" and to PW Productions for the Sci-fi segments!

NinjaKiller
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 16:23
Go to megaupload.COM and create a free account then post the link on the OP. Go back to the homepage once you've registered and name the file. I would suggest Vishnu Packing it too.

Call me Ninja
RAXMUX Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 17:00
Quote: ""Claustrophobia" is my psychological thriller/survival game where you play as Jim Kane, and "ordinary" man, who has been trapped and put into series of tests against his own will."

Sounds "Saw'ish" to me but the screens looks good.

I'm working on a game myself with similear story but with paranormal activities ....

Just call me Raxmux
Nike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2011 17:56 Edited at: 20th Mar 2011 18:17
Thanks! I am actually a big fan of the Saw movies, but I'm trying not to copy the movies in my game I pack'd and I'm uploading to megaupload right now.

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2011 18:42
I´ll download the demo now, looks great bro,
but I can test it just tomorrow.

Youtube Name: omegamer666
Current project: Junkys Home, a X9 project where you wakeup in a dark apertment and your goal is to get out of there.
But you´re not alone...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 12:07:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 12:07:17