Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Retribution (Demo)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 15:31 Edited at: 9th Apr 2011 15:56
Retribution

Developed by Bobochobo
Using FPSC v1.18 Beta 12 with WASP V2.5 MOD by The Scene Commander & S4Real

Plot:
Retribution follows a young local security contractor, part of SecuriCore, who has no previous military experience. Your city is overrun swiftly by the advance of a neighboring country's army.
Your city is now behind the enemy lines, with no hope of immediate rescue. You must regroup with your colleagues and attempt to disrupt the enemy.

CREDITS: Included in download and:

Contact Email in Credits

Included in the Demo is a basic first level. It's in a playable stage but is in no means ''polished to perfection'', so please don't leave criticism on character animations or the uniformity of characters. Any other constructive crit on level design, atmosphere, placement etc is welcomed.

A word of warning; don't expect to see shaders or top quality graphics, this was made on a machine which hasn't been upgraded in years. I was just glad to be able to get a decent number of lights in without a sluggish FPS (largly thanks to WASP mod).

More levels are planned, getting into more of a ''sneaky-peaky'' style FPS with a rather limited amount of player weapon use.

Download --->http://www.mediafire.com/?ma1p06pj6hyfcpf
The flashlight, when you get it, is activated by pressing F.

bobochobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 15:33
Screens weren't working for me in first post.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 15:47
Will test it

Youtube Name: omegamer666
Current project: Junkys Home, a X9 project where you wakeup in a dark apertment and your goal is to get out of there.
But you´re not alone...
Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 15:51
Ok the first impression is okay but why do I have to control my char using the direction keys and not wasd ?

Youtube Name: omegamer666
Current project: Junkys Home, a X9 project where you wakeup in a dark apertment and your goal is to get out of there.
But you´re not alone...
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 15:53
How is the grass growing from the concrete in the screenie?

bobochobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 15:55 Edited at: 9th Apr 2011 15:59
I use the PC strangely, left handed mouse and right hand on the arrow keys. Will change in later versions.

@metal: Sometimes you see weeds poking up through carparks and around lampposts. I added weeds to give it a little more ambiance, however, point taken.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 17:14
Maby if you spread it around more and make it come from the lines between the concrete pieces? Just a suggestion. I will try out your game tomorrow, as today I don't really have time

bobochobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2011 17:45
Yeah, will do, thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 20:45:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 20:45:19