Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / Limb position() doesn't return correct value after the limb has been scaled

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Title says it all, found out about this when i added glow objects to rocket engines, where the engine fire is a limb of the rocket model. The fire is constantly vibrating creating an animated feel.

Then i wanted to get the fire limb's position, but it didn't give me the wanted values.

Fortunately had the idea of positioning the glow first, and THEN scaling the fire, and it works that way.

But it can cost someone a few hours of a beautiful activity involving a wall, and the guy's head, if he/she doesn't think about the good all 'perfect order of thing in DB' phenomenon.

So please fix this some day.

-In.Dev.X: A unique heavy story based shoot'em ~6%
-CoreFleet: An underground commander unit based RTS ~15%
-TailsVSEggman: An Sonic themed RTS under development for idea presentation to Sega ~15%
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2011 13:25
bit of code would help, to see what you think may be wrong.

reading again it looks like your might be asking for a command that returns limb position.

I think there might be one of these in matrix untiles.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:01:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:01:34