Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / fragmotion video tuts on my site

Author
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2011 19:44
hey everyone.
i just added some video tutorials on my site for download. they are...

a 3 part series on how to box model a low poly male.
how to assign vertices to bone
how to load a back round image used for modeling
how to assign a texture to a model imported from the net.
how to rig a T-Posed biped model to a FPSC animated skeleton.

i'll do more as i learn how to use fragmotion

go to joe's page and there you will find them. you have to right mouse click to download the videos. (we haven't learned how to do a d/l button yet.

THE SITE IS http://www.chaosbrosfilms.com

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 25th Apr 2011 00:58
I am a pretty vivid user of fragmotion, but be careful with tutorials you find on fragmotion a lot of them can get u in trouble because they infringe on copy violations, just food for thought!
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2011 02:16
Quote: "I am a pretty vivid user of fragmotion, but be careful with tutorials you find on fragmotion a lot of them can get u in trouble because they infringe on copy violations, just food for thought!"

i'm not sure what you mean ron. i made these tutorials myself. A lot of these small programs like help from the community. i could be wrong though. i'll have to check with fragmo.....

gamer, lover, filmmaker
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 25th Apr 2011 05:14
NO NO, I am not talking about your tuts dude, just in general a lot of the tuts on Youtube, by others do that, yours are fine.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 15:31:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 15:31:33