Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / deepMesh3D - Low-poly modeler

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2011 14:54 Edited at: 29th Apr 2011 22:45
Mods: I hope it's ok to post this here? A deepMesh user thought you guys would find it useful, so I'll stick around and answer any questions etc..

deepMesh is a new 3D modelling application designed to be easy to use for complete beginners, but with enough tools and features to satisfy the needs of experienced 3D-artists, and it's aimed primarily at game developers who want to jump in and create static or animated game models quickly.

deepMesh supports around 20 model formats, and exports to .x, .b3d, .irrmesh, Ogre .xml, .smd, .ply, .stl and more, while introducing it's own open format (.dpm).

Tools include mesh modifiers, mesh building, material & texture editor (including the ability to 'paint' textures onto surfaces), a UV-mapper, integrated direct-illumination lightmapper, and keyframe animation.

deepMesh is currently available for the 'Early-Adopter Discount' price of $24.99 - because your feedback will help improve it, and it's free updates for life, even after the price goes up.

TGC Members: Enter the code TGC30 for a further 30% off.

Learn more: http://deepmesh.innesoft.com/index.php
Grab the Demo: http://deepmesh.innesoft.com/download.php

The list of feature-requests from other forums is getting huge, and many of those suggestions are being added for the next version, so feel free to add your own.
defiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2011 23:52 Edited at: 30th Apr 2011 01:53
Wow, you know this looks like something i would buy, i will try the trial and if i like it, i actually will buy it.

question: please tell me you accept prepaid visa cards, i don't trust the internet with my real one

Current Project: Lost Contact: Chapter 1
Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "please tell me you accept prepaid visa cards, i don't trust the internet with my real one"

Yeah that should go through fine, otherwise you can use paypal if you feel safer with it. I hope you find it useful, and let me know if you have any problems, suggestions etc..
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2011 05:22 Edited at: 30th Apr 2011 05:23
Any chance you'd consider uploading a few larger images that better show off the lightmapping? That's the one thing I'm really looking at in this. That and the texture painting. Also, can the levels export directly into DBPro as they do with 3D world studio (lightmaps and all)?

Kravenwolf

Dark Evenger
Years of Service
User Offline
it look cool , but on windows vista it crahs and say me i have an dll error...

My Personal website: http://darkevenger.tk
mr_d
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2011 12:27
looks good - just bought it

Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Any chance you'd consider uploading a few larger images that better show off the lightmapping? That's the one thing I'm really looking at in this. That and the texture painting. Also, can the levels export directly into DBPro as they do with 3D world studio (lightmaps and all)?"

Yeah absolutely, the current screenshots don't really show much and I agree it needs some better examples. I'll upload some as soon as they're ready.

The texture-painting refers to the way you apply textures to surfaces by sweeping the mouse over different parts of a mesh to 'paint' it.

Quote: "it look cool , but on windows vista it crahs and say me i have an dll error..."

You need to download the Microsoft® Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (4.8mb) - this will fix the 'msvcr100.dll' missing error.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84

Quote: "looks good - just bought it"

Thanks, if you have any questions etc..; email me any time at support-at-innesoft.com
You can also upgrade to newer versions by sending your Order-Number to the same email address (version 1.1 is just around the corner)
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2011 19:42
Quote: "The texture-painting refers to the way you apply textures to surfaces by sweeping the mouse over different parts of a mesh to 'paint' it."

I figured. Meaning I can paint a brick texture, for example, as a pathway over a terrian using a different texture, to break up the tiling appearance, correct?

Kravenwolf

defiler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2011 23:41
what will be curious to know is : will the levels made in this program be able to be used with FPS Creator x9.

Current Project: Lost Contact: Chapter 1
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2011 02:32
I tried the demo, and I'm liking it quite a bit, once I learn a little more about it I might buy it.

Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Version 1.1 Now Available: This is a free update for v1.0 owners (you should receive an email with a download link) - I'm also extending the 'Early Adopter' discount a little longer for anyone who hasn't picked it up yet.

• Added Wavefront .OBJ exporter
  • Added icons to object-list
  • Added axis labels to perspective view
  • Added single-axis editing by clicking on axis marker
  • Added Rotate Scene to Tools menu
  • Added .dpm file association/launch parameter
  • Added ability to click keyframe timeline to set frames
  • Fixed help-window/viewports control issue
  • Fixed .STL export duplication bug
  • Fixed UV-Mapper/mismatched surfaces bug
  • Manual updated, better navigation

*Grab it: http://deepmesh.innesoft.com/download.php

*exsisting users, wait for an email with the download link for the 1.1 full version, or send your Order Number to support[at]innesoft[dot]com
Azunaki
Years of Service
User Offline
for $17 there's no way i could turn this down.

[url]http://myportfolio.x10hosting.com/[url]
visit my site.(still in progress)
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2011 21:27 Edited at: 8th May 2011 21:33
Wow. You made this in C++, right (or PureBasic)? It look pro . I'll look deeper into this now.

Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "for $17 there's no way i could turn this down."

hehe.. thanks. I hope you find it useful. The 'early adopter' price turned out to be a good move, since the feedback is coming thick & fast from people who are already using it - and the pressure is really on now to release new features & fixes.

Quote: "Wow. You made this in C++, right (or PureBasic)? It look pro . I'll look deeper into this now."

The core of the app is written in PB, and it uses a modified N3xtD wrapper for Irrlicht.
Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Major Update - Version 1.2 is now available

deepMesh owners, go to http://deepmesh.innesoft.com/update.php to get the new version free of charge.

Everyone else, if you haven't picked it up yet, the 30% discount code "TGC30" expires on June 1st.

What's new?

* Added importer options windows
* Added weights/keyframe support to .MS3D importer
* Added weights/keyframe support to .X importer
* Added wireframe to primitive preview
* Added object-list icon for splits
* Added spacebar fine-control in UV-Mapper and Edit Panel
* Added several GUI/input improvements
* Fixed win7 application manifest issue
* Fixed animated .B3D multi-surface import
* Fixed .B3D import rotated bones bug
* Fixed bone-assignment transforms in edit mode
* Fixed axis-dragging controls
* Fixed recent files not being added on SaveAs
* Fixed parented axis dragging bug
* Fixed controls during lost focus bug
* Installer improvements
* Manual updates & corrections
mr_d
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2011 15:28 Edited at: 20th May 2011 15:30
Hi Innesoft, I'm so impressed with your product and your update frequency so far that I've just bought another copy - hopeflly this will help incentivise you to keep improving this wonderful program. Keep up the good work!

I received a mailback email of your post announcing version 1.2, but for some reason, that post is not showing up on this board...Strange.

Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hi Innesoft, I'm so impressed with your product and your update frequency so far that I've just bought another copy - hopeflly this will help incentivise you to keep improving this wonderful program. Keep up the good work!

I received a mailback email of your post announcing version 1.2, but for some reason, that post is not showing up on this board...Strange."

Thanks for the encouraging feedback, it's great to hear you're liking it so far, and I plan to keep the updates nice and regular.

My 1.2 post isn't showing up yet, because I'm new to the forum and everything has to be manually approved by the mods, but hopefully this won't be for much longer.
That Guy John
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2011 20:27
You know what would be really great?

Since this is a fresh new program you are still adding to, you would kill on sales if you could make this thing export straight to FPSC Entities. Or have a framework for 3rd party plugins so that one could be developed. Absolutely no 3D modeling programs can export straight to FPSC Entities.

Just a thought.

And Here Is A Penguin:
FPSC OneSource [DeskTop App] - Bringing everything together into one.
Innesoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You know what would be really great?

Since this is a fresh new program you are still adding to, you would kill on sales if you could make this thing export straight to FPSC Entities. Or have a framework for 3rd party plugins so that one could be developed. Absolutely no 3D modeling programs can export straight to FPSC Entities.
"

Great idea, if I can get the format specs I'll add it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 11:40:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 11:40:12