Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Darkness Descending

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 00:59 Edited at: 4th May 2011 13:58
Story: (Takes place in 1990)

Your name is Philip Curtis, a man whos family had a dark past. Your mother passed away of sickness when you were two years old, and your father was left working and taking care of you. He never told you much about your grandfather, because your grandfather was a strong believer in Satanity and constantly studied them in his mansion. He had little contact with the outside world and he's never allowed anyone inside his living place. Nobody went inside, and nobody came out. This has bothered you for a while as a child, but growing up you got used to seeing little of your grandfather.

Until one day. You came home one day to find your father lying dead on the ground; he was brutally murdered. You found beside his corpse a note, reading:

My dear friends,
The devil’s eyes are always watching over us all, and there is no escaping his powerful grasp. Those who are faithful to him will live a wealthy live, and those who are faithful to the lord instead, will suffer greatly under his wrath.
My son, Henry Curtis, has already suffered what he had deserved, when he tried to stop me from unleashing the others. He trusted in the lord, and so he has been not only killed, but his soul is lost forever in hell.
Those who dare go against me can kill me, but never my soul. It is too powerful for you all. You can kill the guards, destroy all of what is happening, but never can you kill the devil himself.
As to my grandson, Philip Curtis, who was to be the one to carry out what I cannot finish, will not live for long, as he has already gained his trust in the Lord himself. Sacrifices have been made, worships have been done, and it is too late to turn back. Philip, if you are reading this, start running. But there is no use. I have sent all of hell after you. It may take years, and I may not live to see the moment, but find you it will.
Count on it.
Joseph Curtis

You immediately set out to your grandfather's mansion.

Don't be too harsh, but C & C appreciated! I haven't used FPSC in almost two years.
Here's a screenshot of the main room of the mansion, I tried to make it some kinda old deco style, did it work?

-Adrian

Rest in peace Heltor & AAGreen.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 15:58
Loks good. Those segments look weird stacked like that though. OTher than that, it looks pretty sweet.

Payam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 17:28 Edited at: 4th May 2011 17:28

Look at the red part.
It's not real.
release some water on the floor(in real world)and see what will happen.
You have 2 ways:
1.Don't use any medias at wrong places.
2.Make the suitable medias for your games.

Have our guns was a mistake!!!

I am PaYaM
Delusional Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 18:06
I agree with have our guns about the water,
but since I cannot give any critics and comments based on one screenshot, I`l wait a little, but looks good, though.
Btw, the letter Philip received is kinda confusing:

Quote: "You immediately set out to your grandfather's mansion."

Why? there is no explained reason why would he ever wanted to go there. If his grandpa sent entire hell after him including
``the Lu ``, why would he want to smack in the middle of his psycho-grandpa`s evil base.

My paragon is not on the poster, its in the mirror.
PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 20:16
Quote: "Why? there is no explained reason why would he ever wanted to go there. If his grandpa sent entire hell after him including
``the Lu ``, why would he want to smack in the middle of his psycho-grandpa`s evil base."

Don't know it either, but as far i can read, philip want revenge because he thinks grandpa killed his father. Then again, because hell is after not, thats not such a good idea, Err?

- PekelaarSFX

PekelaarSFX - Storywriter & Audio Designer.
Delusional Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 21:00
Quote: "PekelaarSFX - Storywriter"

Oh, colleague I guess

PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2011 21:39 Edited at: 4th May 2011 21:40
Quote: "Oh, colleague I guess "

No, Just Plain Experience my friend

If you like, I can Rewrite the story for you to let it make sense, Arr?

- PekelaarSFX

AdrianMa
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the comments
Yeah the story is kinda old I ripped it off something I wrote a while ago. Pekelaar... taht would be awesome if you did so

Yeah I gotta change up the story. I got lazy and I just wanted to post this thread as soon as possible.

Rest in peace Heltor & AAGreen.
PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2011 00:02
Don't worry, I'l fix it up after i've got home, Send me a email with the old story:

- PekelaarSFX

Delusional Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2011 14:42
@AdrianMa

Do you need some music? (I`m not professional but I did a music for a game that included ``darkness`` in its name and I know bits and pieces)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:00:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:00:29