Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Halls of Darkness

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2011 06:15 Edited at: 10th May 2011 06:18
You are a private investigator working cooperatively with the police. One day a case has been received, taking place in a seemingly abandoned school. The school was meant to be torn down and have an office building built in its place, but workers who have been going to the school mysteriously never returned home. This has been happening for a few weeks now, and considering your experience with missing person cases, the police sent you to investigate it.

The story was made up very quickly to fill the thread requirements, so I will change it when I have time. I've made a bit of progress on this game, it'll probably only be one level long as it's just a minigame to keep myself busy.

Here's some pics, more will come tomorrow. I'm not the best with FPSC, for I haven't used it for a long time in a while.

Rest in peace Heltor & AAGreen.
Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2011 07:43
Screenies look good, there seem to be one or two light sources without objects, but other than that they look great.

So is this a mystery game? do you have to solve the riddle?

[url="http://raptr.com/No_Turn_Right?src=em_forum"][/url]
AdrianMa
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks very much. The story is just a filler for now, I'm trying to think of one thats better But thanks for the comment I'll try to fix those lights.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th May 2011 16:06
I love the screenshots. Your use of trash and other entities is interesting and believable. I would like to see a higher ceiling, especially in the hallways. Another half height ceiling and some transom windows above the doors would really put it over the top.

Brian.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2011 22:22
Not bad. Actually really good.
Quote: "Your use of trash and other entities is interesting and believable. I would like to see a higher ceiling, especially in the hallways. Another half height ceiling and some transom windows above the doors would really put it over the top."

And this.
I like your lighting and the segment choise is really fitting too. I like it.

AdrianMa
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks guys, more screenies coming up hopefully today.

AdrianMa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2011 04:49 Edited at: 12th May 2011 04:50
Here's some more screenies, again I'm not the best but C & C appreciated. I'm just working on this a little bit everyday between school and homework.

EDIT: Sorry for double posting, I forgot about that.

-Adrian

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2011 16:36
Looks really good There's some unnatural looking dark areas in your levels though. But other than that it looks great!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 02:04:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 02:04:47