Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Market investigation (56k warning)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2011 10:50 Edited at: 25th Sep 2011 11:11
Im iching to buy pack, but at 4 months later there is still no online shop or even a decent website.

Has this project stopped,

if its still in production, will the pack come with a sample map like the one in first image on 1st post, as i would like to see what the performance (FPS) would be like, its nice to have a scene with no characters in and to have it just about move for demo.

Could you put a link on tour first post of website. as the on in your profile does not function properly.

I'am not GOD but i can make you see again by taking my fingers out of your eyes and i can make you walk again by taking your beer away, but if you take my beer you will not walk again
Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2011 21:20 Edited at: 26th Sep 2011 00:23
They said that they wanted to launch in October. The project is more than likely still going, so don't worry. I just want some more news and pretty pictures!

New sig in the process of being made
getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2011 20:59
ok, the shop doesn`t open at 0ctober.Its a lot of work to clarify all the things with the authorities concerned.
News about packs etc. come out at the next time.I work as fast as possible...
The site designpreview you can see at pixxsoft.de.
But its preview, only....

please correct my bad english...

Im a german User and my english is very rusty.
Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2011 21:46
If it doesn't open in October, when does it open?

Also, have you ever thought about forwarding pixxsoft.com directly to pixxsoft.de that way you don't need to manage two different sites?

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2011 00:03
I think end of the next month.
pixxsoft.com and pixxsoft.de will be one and the same site at next time.

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2011 19:46
Welp, it's nearing the end of October... any news?

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2011 07:07
I just want to give you my money

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 13:49
There is no way that those previous screens are FPSC. They have to be Unity3D or UDK.

I have searched all over the place for a fog effect like that since i saw someone use it in Unity. I am yet to find this fog effect for FPSC.

I know this sounds a bit accusatory, for this i apologise. I want you to prove me wrong. Plus, as many others have said prior to this comment, "I want these packs".

Is there anyway of showing us any proof of this being FPSC?

Please prove me wrong, I want to proved wrong.

Unfamillia

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 14:31
Quote: "There is no way that those previous screens are FPSC. They have to be Unity3D or UDK. "

easy my friend.... thats all fpsc.
Im a old man with many years of know how.
The Fog effect is not include of the scifi pack.
This fog is my creation and you can never find this anyway...
its only for presentation in my shop.

Quote: "Is there anyway of showing us any proof of this being FPSC? "

Why? i dont sell the Fog...but, Make no mistake about it,... thats all fpsc.
When i use any engines, then i write it near by.

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 14:55
@getsfile

Hi,

You obviously mistake what i am asking. Or i didn't make myself clear enough.

I am not asking you to sell the fog effect. I am asking for you to show to me, and everyone else, that the above screens, are actually FPSC. If you did make the fog effect, bravo sir. Well done.

But, maybe an ingame screenshot that proves it is FPSC or a screen shot of that level in the game editor? Just something that all of us would recognise as FPSC.

As i have already said, i am not accusing you, I am just a bit mistrusting of things that look that different to FPSC. There are too many people in these forums trying to claim other peoples work as their own and this has made me quite less trusting towards people that deter from showing FPSC screens.

I hope i am wrong.

Unfamillia

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 15:58
Quote: "There are too many people in these forums trying to claim other peoples work as their own "

Im not every one of this Forum...
Look and listen about my Name in the german forum.... i have no need to steal...
too long is the time that i work with it!
I thing i`m one of the leading level designer in fpsc world...

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 16:18 Edited at: 7th Nov 2011 16:19
Ok, I don't know if you are putting this into Google translator and reading it wrong, but, again, you have missed my point.

I don't spend time in the German forums, but, i am sure you are pretty well respected there.

All i am asking is for you to show me a screen shot of that particular level in the level editor........I am NOT saying you have stolen anything. I was saying that, people HAVE stolen things and claimed them as their own and that has made me unable to trust people.

Like i said, I hope you can prove me wrong.

Quote: "I thing i`m one of the leading level designer in fpsc world..."

That is a HUGE claim! There are some VERY talented level designers in these forums! Some people that can use only stock media and still make it look comparable to a professional engine! Not to mention any names *cough* (Wolf, Lewis) *cough*

Unfamillia

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 17:54
Quote: "That is a HUGE claim! There are some VERY talented level designers in these forums! Some people that can use only stock media and still make it look comparable to a professional engine! Not to mention any names *cough* (Wolf, Lewis) *cough*"

A claim that he can back up... in the FPSC world the Germans have a different board (which tends to be far more high quality than our own) so they can freely speak their own language without translation errors. Gets IS one of the best FPSC devs on those boards, nay the entire community regardless of board.

Quote: "Ok, I don't know if you are putting this into Google translator and reading it wrong, but, again, you have missed my point."

He's not missing your point Your point is irrelevant. If this was some no-name shlub posting this, okay, I can see the suspicion, but this is like if Wolf posted something amazing and you said it was Unity... frankly, your brash skepticism is rather insulting, to be honest

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 18:42
@Wraith Staff

Woah! Calm down man. I was in no way trying to insult anyone. I was asking him to confirm that this is actually FPSC! I'm not some little boy that is demanding things.

If i came across as though i was being brash, i apologise - not my intention - I thought i needed to simplify my request in each post as i understand that he is not of native English tongue.

As you can imagine, i don't spend my days perusing the German boards, as i speak no German and it would be of no use to me.

Quote: "I don't spend time in the German forums, but, i am sure you are pretty well respected there
"

I wasn't insulting him or even trying to be mean. I asked (what i believe) to be q very simple request.

Just a screen shot of that level in the editor........

How is this being insulting?

I understand that because i have ended up asking 3 times, it seems like being brash, but, i genuinely thought my request was NOT being understood.

If i have caused anyone any insult. Please accept my deepest apologies.

(this is why i spend my time in the X10 forums, People don't jump on you for asking a simple question)

Unfamillia

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 19:19
ok ich schreib jetzt in Deutsch... kannst es dir ja übersetzen lassen.

Ich weiss nicht was du von mir willst?
Wieso soll ich dir screens meiner map zeigen?
Verkaufe ich dir ein Spiel, meinen Nebel oder die Screens von oben?
Nein, ich verkaufe Modelle... und wie, womit und wo ich die präsentiere geht dich , denke ich nix an oder?

Was interessiert dich die Map? um die geht es hier doch gar nicht?
Es geht hier um die Modelle und um nichts anderes!
Und wie schon gesagt, hab ich das denke ich nicht nötig...

Und auch danke für die Info mit Wolf.... ist ein Freund von mir.

Wenn das hier bei euch weiter so geht, wird der Shop nur in Deutsch supportet.
Der Shop ist noch gar nicht geöffnet und ständig wird man hier schon angefahren... das kanns doch nicht sein !

Aber um dein Gemüt etwas zu beruhigen werde ich, sofern ich sie noch habe, die Map hier einstellen.

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 19:28
Keine Sorge unfamillia Beschwerde ist nicht wichtig.

(Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Deutsch)

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 19:38 Edited at: 7th Nov 2011 20:03
Dein Deutsch ist viel besser als mein schlechtes Englisch.

Here the Screen...

The Fog is a mix of animated planes and a lot of particles.

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 21:12
Quote: "Dein Deutsch ist viel besser als mein schlechtes Englisch."

Thanks

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2011 21:55
@getsfile

Vielen Dank für das mir den Bildschirm.

Es tut mir leid, wenn ich über so abrupt kam, aber, ich habe wirklich Mühe, dass etwas, das so gut konnte in FPSC erfolgen aussieht glauben! Es ist mir aufgefallen, dass Sie offensichtlich eine sehr talentierte Level-Designer! Ich begrüße Sie, was Sie erreicht haben.

Ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute mit jedem Zukunft zu wagen. Wolf ist Deutscher, nicht wahr? Der Wettbewerb muss hart in Deutschland mit den Entwicklern, wie ihr zwei.

Ist der Nebel ganz grafikintensive? Ist sie niedriger Frames pro Sekunde? Es ist eine sehr clevere Methode (die ich noch nicht verstehe)

Sorry, wenn dies keinen Sinn machen, benutzte ich Google Ãœbersetzer

@Wraith Staff

Firstly, I didn't realise that i had offended you through me asking Getsfile for a screen shot, to be honest, i didn't understand how i could. But, I am a placid soul and due to that, I apologise to you for causing you upset also.

I am STILL shocked and amazed at how he managed to get that fog and the lightmapping like that! REALLY!?!?! HOW!!!

Unfamillia

Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2011 05:08
the fog looks like fairly basic alpha planes to be honest. It's well executed in the scene but it's not really a difficult technique, especially from a fixed and stationary perspective. There is really no reason to doubt that it's FPSC

mike5424
Years of Service
User Offline
Loving the way you argue over it being fps creator in the 3d chat board. Does it really even matter?
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2011 09:07
Quote: "I am yet to find this fog effect for FPSC. "

Ever concidered a sprite plane?

Quote: "Loving the way you argue over it being fps creator in the 3d chat board. Does it really even matter? "

Agreed!

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2011 09:17
@mike5424 & Wolf

I know it is daft. I obviously initiated this, but, unintentionally. Lesson learnt; don't speak out!

@Wolf

A sprite plane? Like a decal? Is there anything on any of these boards that would be able to teach me to perform such an effect?

Unfamillia

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2011 06:41 Edited at: 9th Nov 2011 06:42
Quote: "
A sprite plane? Like a decal? Is there anything on any of these boards that would be able to teach me to perform such an effect?"

Kind of like a decal. Its just a stillplane, like the bloodoverlays for instance.

Search for good smoke of fog images and add an alpha channel with your favorite art program. (it would be best to google this as its different with every software). Use the result as a texture for the plane and there you go: Fog effect.

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2011 23:58
What happens though when you look perpendicular to the planes? do they turn to face the player?

[/href]
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2011 09:43
@Wolf

I created a decal using a fog/smoke brush in Gimp and experimented originally with just the normal 'decal.fpi', but, that rotated unaturally to face to player and didn't really give the most realistic look. So, i chose the 'decalfixed.fpi' and this gives a much more pleasing effect, although, still not great, but, i think i can tweak it to make it look better.

Thanks for the info; great help.

@getsfile

Tut mir leid, dass so off topic in deinen Thread. Ich war gerade weg mit dem Nebel und Partikel-Effekt, den Sie erstellt haben geblasen! Es gibt eine wirklich schöne Science-Fiction-Gefühl. Vielen Dank für die Inspiration.

Alle Neuigkeiten auf dem Modell-Packs, die Sie erstellen?

Aagin, sorry, wenn meine Germanis schlecht, habe ich Google Ãœbersetzer

Unfamillia

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 19:08
Quote: "@Wolf

I created a decal using a fog/smoke brush in Gimp and experimented originally with just the normal 'decal.fpi', but, that rotated unaturally to face to player and didn't really give the most realistic look. So, i chose the 'decalfixed.fpi' and this gives a much more pleasing effect, although, still not great, but, i think i can tweak it to make it look better.

Thanks for the info; great help. "

I would really recommend to use a static mesh as you can go with a much better image (higher resolution)

Quote: "mit dem Nebel und Partikel-Effekt, den Sie erstellt haben geblasen!"

Translators... comming up with the most awkward sexual references since the dawn of the internet.

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2011 03:35
@gets: Gibt es ein festes Datum als der noch? Ich weiß, ich muss ein Ärgernis sein. Tut mir sehr leid. Dies sind nur die neuesten Stücke von einem großen Projekt für mich, und ich bin sehr aufgeregt. Wieder, sorry für meine armen deutschen. Meine Mutter ist Amerikanerin, aber in Deutschland gelebt für eine Weile (in ihr Jugend), und da ich Amerikaner bin, ist mein Verständnis für die Sprache sehr begrenzt.

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2011 14:25
I never thought my German could be so poor as to re-kill a thread

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2011 03:06
I hate posting in succession like this (even though it's been several days between posts), but when will you let me throw money at you!? I really want to buy your media!

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2011 21:07
Is Pixxsoft still alive?!

BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 00:11 Edited at: 19th Dec 2011 00:12
Can you please edit your posts Wraith, we don't allow double posting.
If you need to get in contact with him, I suggest you do so with the email listed on their website.

Cheers!

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 00:19
Sure, but you can just go ahead and kill that block of my posts instead if you want (though I was under the assumption that if posts were more than a week apart it wasn't double posting). I already emailed him to no avail, so there's really no reason to keep any of my clutter

BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 00:33
Quote: "Sure, but you can just go ahead and kill that block of my posts instead if you want (though I was under the assumption that if posts were more than a week apart it wasn't double posting). I already emailed him to no avail, so there's really no reason to keep any of my clutter "

Thanks for that. Its not really to avoid clutter, its avoid bumping of old threads. If people were allowed to bump threads by double posting, there would be so much thread revival going on it would be silly!

Cheers,
BiggAdd

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 01:17
Very true Delete away

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 19:28
Send mail to you.

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2011 20:51
Thanks

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 13:39
Unlocked at author's request.

getsfile
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 14:41 Edited at: 20th Nov 2012 19:51
Thanks Nickydude.

Shop updates: Opening date 1st of March, 2013

A forum was provided for the shop now this has already opened.
Here her news agrees all around the coming products and can speak with us of everything, all around the subject Game creating.
You can express here also wishes for the coming products.

How do you fancy the shop or what you do not want?
goes past and lets us about that speak.

http://www.pixxsoft.com

Our packs are game ready .
You can use them in many engines
We deliver the models in the following formats:
.obj
.x
.3ds
.MS3D
.b3D

Format of textures:
tga or dds

here a few products in those we work:

http://www.pixxsoft.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4

Of course you can use the forum also as a general platform for your hobby.

greez Pixxsoft.

This text was translated with PROMT by German to English.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 18:24
Shall keep track here... only could see the YT video... all images are missing in here...

I wanted to ask, do the models work in say DBP/GDK/.NET? are there .X models?

Which formats will you support?

Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:41:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:41:05