Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / My AK-74U is complete

Author
User Banned
Posted: 16th May 2011 03:32
Guys

I have completed my AK-74U Gold, I will upload it to the Game Creator Store tomorrow, all I have left to do is the VWEAP, WEAPON PICK-UP and MUZZELFLASH which will only take a few minutes, then once Janet gets my email and does what she needs to do it will be a FREE download for all, however please comment here on what you think of it and I will make my adjustments accordingly to future weapons. I want to thank all who gave me recommendations and tips, I hope to make this a fun hobby and I want all you happy with what I produce so please any comments both negative and positive will be welcome, just keep in mind this is my first weapon and all and all I think it looks pretty good! This weapon will be equiped with the following.

Animation
Hands
VWEAP
Ammo Pick-up
custom crosshair
and weapon pick-up

I hope you enjoy it! And please pick it apart or whatever you need to do, so you see that it is all my work!
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 16th May 2011 07:14
Update

I just finished uploading the weapon to the game store and sent Janet an email, so just check from time to time to see if it has been posted so you can try it out! look forweard to comments.
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2011 12:20
You don't need to keep starting new threads to announce updates for the same model...

Kravenwolf

Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 16th May 2011 23:31
Sorry kraven
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2011 16:21
Hey guys

I just checked out the Game store and my FREE AK-74U Gold, has been posted and is ready for download, so please download it, and comment HERE on what you think and any recommendations I have just finished a Kriss Super V, and I just need to tweek the texture and animation just a little bit, this one will not be FREE but I think it will look pretty good, I also have just finished the HUD so I need to do the weapon and ammo pick-up, but everything else is done.
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2011 00:29
I got it, it was alright, only thing about it though that the animations are stiff and the textures are pretty bad.

Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2011 17:27
Thanks

For the comment I am going to redue that AK and resubmit it in a couple of days and it will remain FREE until it gets more what u all like, it's kind of my test weapon but it will look better
Matto225
Years of Service
User Offline
just a slight problem, and thats the hand: it just looks unnatural. Apart from that, great gun! well done and im amazed you put it on the store for free, so for that, thank you!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 00:17:15
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 00:17:15