Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / My new Kriss Sub Machinegun

Author
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2011 03:56
Hey

guys, I just finished a new weapon, with better animation and better texturing then the last. but I still would like to get your feedback on what you all think, it is the Kriss submachinegun, it should be in the store in a day or two. but we will see!

[

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]null[/img]
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2011 04:08
[

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]null[/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]
The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2011 14:11
Looks nice, but why does he hold the hand under the grip?

Srry about my english im from sweeden
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 22nd May 2011 15:44
It does Hold the grip it was just a quick screenshot from fragmotion, I really did not look at the screenshot before posting it
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 23rd May 2011 22:29
Hey guys

I have two new weapons awaiting approval that are uploaded to the TGC store of course the Kriss Super V and a UMP-45, perhaps tonite I will give u all a screenshot of the UMP on this thread all my completed weapons I will place here on this thread so u can see them first! Remember comments are welcomed if u don't like what u see give me some recommendations of what u would like to see including gun request and I will see what I can do, thanks!
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2011 00:18
Please don't bump your threads by double posting unless you have something to show.

Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 27th May 2011 15:51
Okay, I will not double bump anymore still trying to get the rules of this forum down. But for the Kriss guys it is posted in the TGC store and I am working on a new weapon for you scfi fans I have finished the model I will post it in a day or two, I need to do the texture and animate it once that is finished I will provide a screenshot it looks pretty sweet!
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2011 18:08
Really I meant that you should wait until its approved on the TGC store and then show screen shots of what you have uploaded.

Its a general rule to stop spam really.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 07:06:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 07:06:41