Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / PUYA 3d Model

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

The Model is a Sci Fi Level. The textures are all Diffuse Textures, Alpha Maps, Normal Maps, and Spec Maps area all Included. There are 5 different Interior Buildings.

The level have Factory, Factory Storage Area Factory, Command Center Factory, Gun Ship Bay 6, Gun Ship Bay 0, and the Factory Building.

The Product is not on the FPS Creator as I do not know exactly how to use it. I add it to turbosquid. The model is 141,000 poly. There is a lot of detail to the model. The textures are from PhillipK

Your Critique can be great and I want to know if someone wants to work with me about doing models on fps creator.

puya3d
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/josh_sg1
raymondlee306
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2011 01:20
Let me know when it's on turbosquid or if you want email me the files. (if it's free) I would like to try to get this into FPSC. I did a similar model of an urban setting. I just got a new PC and would love to test something like this on it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 04:31:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 04:31:41