Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / 2D game Pong problem...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there.
Im very new to this programming world, and just started making programs. the problem I have got now is a compilor error telling me:

"unresolved external symbol "public: __ thiscall player1::player1(void) refered in fuction "void __cdec1 darkGDK (void)"

usually my compiler errors are easy fix, but this one i dont understand.. Ive been trying to figure this out for some ohurs now, so i wuld really appriciate some help here!

sLn
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2011 11:18
Hi, are you using DBPro or DarkGDK?, looks like DarkGDK. If you are using DarkGDK you may get more help in the DarkGDK board.

If you are using DBPro, please post your code or the part of your code you think is going wrong (a long with all relevant functions, variables etc). It's very hard for anyone to help you just on an error message alone.

A clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it - Albert Einstein
sLn
Years of Service
User Offline
I just posted it on the DarkGDK board. I might have to post my code along.

thanks for help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:13:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:13:57