Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Zombie Survival: The Property: upgraded

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 07:58
this is an older game ive made a while ago, but ive added some scripts from hukuta94

whats new:
not much, just a money system that works!!
buyable weapons
harder to survive
teh end

theres not much of a story line, cause its a survive as long as possible game, not sure what catagory this would be under but ill call it...yummy

anyways, i hope you guys have fun with this test game as much as i am, cause the money system adds more of a, i dunno, like a...hmm...awesomeness to it

after testing it some myself, i found these tips helpful, some are obvious but ill say them anyways...

TIPS:
be trigger happy, but know what your shooting
conserve ammo(youll need it in the beggining)and all the ammo in the game comes with the gun as is
weapons are a bit pricey in the start
the sprint button is your best friend
run past enemies when over whelmed(sprint)
and something verry important:
at the start, your gun kills one enemy per mag sadly, this is why its hard in the start, but once you get your first bought weapon you should be fine

here is the link to the tester for this, have fun!!!

[href]null[/href]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ALGA9G4

Attachments

Login to view attachments
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 08:00 Edited at: 5th Jun 2011 08:06
apearently the file is temporarly unavalable which makes me angry, so ill make a video to you can see for yourselfs in the next post

edit: ijust checked the link works now
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 09:45
Here:

Copy and paste that somewhere in your post.

Your game looks simple and cool, I'll download ASAP. But you know what would improve it? Putting a black skybox there. You can fing one here.

The first post from ASTEK there should work. There's also one from JZ28. Hope this helped

hukuta94
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 15:12 Edited at: 5th Jun 2011 15:17
I shall begin with bugs:
After simple acrobatic movements and we appear on safe place, on a roof

AI:
AI very stupid. Do not attack me while at them I shall not shoot and I shall not approach more close practically closely.

HUDs:
After purchase of the weapon the inscription with cost does not disappear and weighs up to the end of game. And having approached to other weapon cost cannot be seen.

Health:
Health is not restored. Arcade game turns out any. On a card I did not find first-aid kits.

Leaving for a card on not clear to me to the reasons the player dies. What is it? the Player attacks a poisonous plant and dies?

P.S.
To cut zombie with a sabre there is enough funny but and all rest at very low level.
Shadowdeath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 17:14
It looks very fun.
I'll try it soon.

[href]tophatforums.info[/href] - For all your project and gaming needs
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 20:40
yeah the games is verry verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry simple, but i thought it would be a good start to test out your scripts hukuta. i did make another map with buyable doors and more guns and its a huge map.

my games are just a shoot till you die type, ill put some health packs in the next map, im trying to make a more complex map for my next one

and for the bugs, i new about them but forgot to post them cause i was excited about the whole money system n such
gozzy1999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2011 21:04
could you post it on a diferent website because megaupload is classed as hacking cuz of net inteligence

Andrew gosling

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:13:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:13:16