Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Free symphonic score "Travel"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 15:52
Hi !
Here's a short (kinda') simple piece of music I made in a hour when I was bored. I got no use for it so you can have it for free. The audio quality is not the best but still OK. I'm minor age so I don't have much money to buy a studio so I simply recorded it in my Yameha DGX 620. (I use to record in EnergyXT 2.5 with Native Instruments Kontakt4 but I was to lazy )

You can use it in any non-commercial project if you put me in the credit but if you want to use it in a commercial project you have to ask me (don't worry you don't have to pay me anything )
You can't claim it's yours or reupload it without my knowledge or credit.

Please tell me what you think and sorry for my bad English

Just call me Raxmux

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 20:21
Hmm... the bassier sounds were a bit muffled / obtuse / whatever you say in english and tended to "slide together" (oh, you're from Sweden Then "grötigt" would be the word), so to say, producing a not so clear sound.

I for one prefer clear melodies, something that you got going to some extent in the second part of the song (I get that it was the intention to make it as you did though); you have a nice mood going there though.
Overall not bad; re-making it with some higher quality samples could make it better yet

"Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?"
RAXMUX Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 22:27
Quote: "re-making it with some higher quality samples could make it better yet"

Yeah I think I'm going to buy Seasons Strings soon so hopefully I can remake it in my computer

Just call me Raxmux
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2011 23:47
The extract of the Vienna Strings that come with Kontakt 4 are pretty good in themselves otherwise

"Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?"
RAXMUX Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2011 13:05
I was in school today and I asked my music teachers if I could remake the song in their mac. They said yes and I remade it with edirol hq orchestral. It sounds way better now.

Just call me Raxmux

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:03:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:03:51