Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / [LOCKED] introduction

Author
User Banned
Posted: 9th Jun 2011 15:07
Morning Mates

I am new to your forum, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am John I have two degrees in graphic design, and I have been following this forum for sometime, so I decided to register. In the future I will post some of my work for your feedback, but in the mean time I think I will just continue to read some of the post here and if I come across one that someone is asking for help and I have the answer I will share whatever information I have on the question, for the most part I just enjoy reading the post, I have seen some very informative threads and of course some less informative.
FPS Creator Artist
User Banned
Posted: 9th Jun 2011 15:34
Mates

Just so I stay with in the forum rules, I have seen some post that state "that is not aloud in the forum rules" where can I find a complete list of forum rules here, so I follow all rules, I have seen the thread forum rules here in 3-D chat but it appears to be incomplete, because some of the violations I have seen others post are not covered in that thread, so please advise! thank you.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2011 15:49
You agreed to this AUP when you signed up

It's available at the bottom of each thread, under the message reply box.

FPS Creator Artist
User Banned
Posted: 9th Jun 2011 15:50
Thanks Mate!
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2011 16:42
Nice try "Ron Lemasters". Please leave this forum, you aren't welcome here any more.

Banned for Duplicate Account.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 17:31:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 17:31:17