Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Agoraphobia

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2011 21:18 Edited at: 26th Jun 2011 22:04
STORY
You play as Ryan Carter,a regular guy,that went into a coma because a taxi apparently kills him while he was drunk and coming back to his home.
He woke up in a strange and warm place...The only thing he remember is a car that has killed him...he's sweaty...Where's him?In his coma.

DEVELOPER
P&C Games

DESCRIPTION
This is the first game by P&C Games.This is a horror game with simple puzzles and a good dose of horror and strange places.

Shadowdeath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2011 21:22
I honestly don't think it's amazing.
For a first game, it's quite good.
Try to make the levels a bit more light, it's way too dark.
Secondly, I'd recommend a custom Health HUD/
PnC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes Shadowdeath,I'm working on this level because is too dark and i don't like it so much...and I'm working on custom health hud , in the screenshots there's the default hud because I have some problem with trasparent background...Then I have Nurses with the animations of Zombie Apocalypse and Shroudlings and Zombies with new sounds...It's not amazing but very good for now
Shadowdeath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2011 21:31
Okay.
As long as you're working on it.
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2011 01:39
I would say the same thing, it's a little too dark. And having a custom hud really isn't that important. I mean if this is going to be like a commercial game then you should make one. But it wouldn't hurt to make one!

-Josh
Website is under construction
System Specs: AMD Phenom x3 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HD, HD Radeon 5770 1GB, 22in Acer Monitor
PnC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
someone else want to comment this work in progress ?
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh man it so dark.Its not amazing when the game is so dark as hell I suggest you to change ambience to 5.From what I see your game maybe just simple game but if you really want your game to be cool like wolf or someone here,you must follow all people critic it will make you better.Oh dont forget to training your design aswell.

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2011 14:17
Try and think of what your level is (where it is eg. a hospital, asylum etc) and why the building is designed the way it is. As so far it looks cool, but fairly simple and could use a little more lighting, don't overuse darkness as it could ruin the mood of your game. But a nice start

Poloflece

PnC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2011 16:26 Edited at: 28th Jun 2011 16:27
Thanks Leongamerz and Poloflece.
However,it's a coma,and it's not a normal place like in the real world.It's not an asylum,hospital...Only a strange prison for souls.This game takes place in the head of the hero...So the ideas are strange.However I will turn the ambience to 5 or 3 because all the people that have seen my work,they all say that this is too dark

Thanks to all.I will make new screen shots soon.
Leongamerz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats the spirit!!!

Poloflece,Anayar,PWP,Henry Ham,Cosmic Prophet,Wolf,KeithC,Nickydude And Lee Bamber is my icon.
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2011 17:56
Quote: "they all say that this is too dark"

Make the light ranges a lot bigger and make the light colors really dark, it should illuminate more area
RAXMUX Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2011 13:01
You should add more details in your scenes, like overlays or some kind of pipes or something ...

Just call me Raxmux

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:45:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:45:35