Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / adding characters and new entities to 3d Gamemaker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2011 23:03
I bought 3d Gamemaker a long, long time ago and i found it features to be very easy for me to understand and I created a ton of games right of the bat! Unfortunately the model database was small and I was hungry for a much juicier game. I set it aside, came back and bought fps creator and liked that but it isn't for me I really loved 3d Gamemaker and how it was soo simple to use I could focus on gameplay and the story and not on advanced things like scripts and mods, etc. Does anyone know how to add models to your 3d gamemaker database so that you can have a greater stock. Also how to add new entities like buildings, weapons, props as well?

Thanks

Galalian

Dark as pitch, light as bright, evil fears my might, Graves I dig for them to lay in, I am the Galalian.
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2011 00:09
Well, first, make your model (assuming you know how to model), texture it (export the texture to .dds format), export your model to Direct X format(.x), go to the 3DGM Directory, (if you know where it is) and from there go to Objects\(whatever caterglory you want your object in) and place your object in the folder like place your character models and textures in "2player" and so on.

Your signature has been erased by a mod please reduce it to no larger that 600 x 120.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 03:26:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 03:26:40