Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Cop Killer: A Virus Awakens

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2011 09:26 Edited at: 6th Jul 2011 17:03
Cop Killer: A Virus Awakens

Developer: JRARS Games Studio

FPSC Version:Free- Till I have the money to buy X10

Storyline: When a police force is infected with a virus, that was meant to make the officers stronger and faster and smarter. Which in turn is what it did, but it had some unforeseen consequences like awakening the pure animal instinct of anyone who was infected with the virus. Being the only one who was not infected and looking for a cure and other survivors to help fight off the infected cops.

Description: A game of wits and puzzles as you race against time to find a cure among the wreckage of the former city police station which has been locked down by the I.C.D.-Infection Control Division and knowing that your the only one in there they advise you not to get bit, or get any of their blood on any open wound you may get or they will blow the building up, well not blow up, but implode the building to stop the spread of the infection.

Contact: JRARS Games Studio at John.andrade1987@gmail.com Please put the game title in the subject line like this "Cop Killer: A Virus Awakens-()" and then what ever your emailing about (help/support/idea/misc)

Updates over time:
Screen shots will be posted as the game is made I would post a level, but someone blew a fuse and my computer shut off before I could save it, so I have to start over again with the level design will upload as I complete the levels and story.

The Game's theme song is available for download just click on the download link

Artist: Galt Aureus
Song: The Cavalcade
Album: Citadels
Why this song: I picked this song is because it embodies the action you'll face in the game itself.

Screen shots of the level design available below

Link to slideshow of screen shots of the game
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/mcreckless/Cop%20Killer%20A%20Virus%20Awakens/?albumview=slideshow

JRARS Games Studio
"Working for a better Tomorrow in Gaming"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2011 12:00
Please follow the rules of the WIP board (specifically the screenshots). A WIP is not WIP until you have something to show

Please don't make this another locked thread, get that screenshot up ASAP

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=170978&b=21&msg=2025580#m2025580

Shadowdeath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2011 18:29
Even though I haven't seen the actual game, I have seen the maps.
It looks pretty bad. Sorry to say.

1.Storyline is bad. Generic, not very original or epic. I wouldn't play this.

2.You have almost no decoration of entities in your maps. That's quite bad.

3.The maps look way to small, generic, and bland.

Sorry to say my friend.
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2011 00:49
I agree with Shadowdeath, you need to take some more time and plan out your level designs. Try not to use all stock media as well, you can go to FPS files or the other FPSC websites for some media!

I would say that coming up with something original for FPSC is quite hard, im not very good at it. But you should check out my game for some help with detail,

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=186594&b=25

As you can see, i only have the first level done and it has taken me around 1 1/2 weeks. So try not to rush you game, try to put a lot of effort into it and see how it turns out then.

Hope this helps!

-Josh
Website is under construction
System Specs: AMD Phenom x3 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HD, HD Radeon 5770 1GB, 22in Acer Monitor
JRARS Games Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2011 09:38
The game itself will only have one level and it's still a work in progress. The reason the storyline is basic is because I like to put plot twist and loopholes in the story on purpose to make it easier to make the other parts to game, and I'm also going for a horror type of game if I can make things jump out at the person playing the game. And to Exu Corporations, looked at your game it looks like it would be really fun game to play.

And are there any other websites where I can get stuff for FPSC.

JRARS Games Studio
"Working for a better Tomorrow in Gaming"
Desecrated Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2011 12:53
Here's some:

http://www.fps-files.com/news.php

http://www.northernfoxmedia.com/

Also you can search the Models and Media section on the forums!

Quote: "looked at your game it looks like it would be really fun game to play"

Thanks a lot! Im making a lot of changes to it, so hopefully it turns out good!

Hope this helps!

-Josh
Website is under construction
System Specs: AMD Phenom x3 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HD, HD Radeon 5770 1GB, 22in Acer Monitor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:38:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:38:04