Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [x9] Skyrun (work in progress)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2011 08:11 Edited at: 29th Jul 2011 12:34
Skyrun

Storyline: You know what makes this game unique? It has no story at all.

Description: Run in the skyroad and make sure that you can reach the finish line or else you won't make it to the next level. Challenging platforms and tricky roads awaits.

Screenshot:
[img][/img]

additional Screenshots:
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Effective, Efficient, Capable and Committed... That's me!
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2011 09:30
The screenshot looks like a typical beginners' game. Not that it's really bad, but it looks exactly like the level my brother made when I first showed him FPSC. I think you could maybe spend a bit more time on the whole thing, by the looks of the screenshot.
I will give you props on the HUD, though. Most newer users don't use much non-stock stuff like that.
I'm intrigued by running games, myself, and would probably give this a try when you put a demo and/or full release up.

Cheesehead for life.
Tinker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2011 11:31
Hi there, I am sure this will be a different one, and I just started that is why it looked like that, but I am sure it will not be the same when the game is already running. Once in game, I am sure you'll be wanting more to discover whats next. Sure I will submit a demo once done. Thanks for the response anyway. =))

Tinker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 15:44
Here is a short clip of the game, level 3 boss fight. Level 3 was still in progress, I just want to show you a bit of it. =))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I59gHkhL8U8

Tinker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2011 08:15
Mods. Can you close this? I will not be continuing this for now, for some personal reasons. Thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:05:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:05:32