Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a QueStion , Right now i'm trying out fps basic ,
the question is this, (before i buy the whole package)
Iwould like to change the defult behavior of the plAyer/ that comparable to FEARcombat, MEANing if c is pressed (for crouch) I would like to stay crouched. ALSo there is no setting to zoom in ,
and I woold like to have mellee ATTACK i could right click to but with gun for instance. ALSO when i throw knife i would like it to stay stuck in with blood squriting out of bot , SORRY anOther subject, IM bad , AND the ai BEhavior ,I would like them to scatter more instead of standing there shooting at u , HAVE the AI LIKE in FEAR combat , (for its time it was pretty good) ANYway maybe a person could modify it with notepad , cross hair is way to big to ,WEll thanks all/also using dark pro but im only 1 person / thats why i chose to use this instead ,P
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2011 14:21
How are we supposed to modify anything if you don't supply links/code? Should we just magically download whatever you've been working on to our computer, magically modify it, and the MAGICALLY SOMEHOW UPLOAD IT AGAIN FOR YOU?!?

TheComet

BN2 Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " Should we just magically download whatever you've been working on to our computer, magically modify it, and the MAGICALLY SOMEHOW UPLOAD IT AGAIN FOR YOU?!?"

I tried that once. Turns out it's REALLY hard to control where you are magically downloading from. Long story short, I still am surprised and shocked by what I find on my computer.

Great Quote:
"Time...LINE??? Time isn't made out of lines...it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!" -Caboose
studqaz
Years of Service
User Offline

OK i AM very sorry, I am very new at this, What i was trying to do was modify the movement code / from FPS free,(To BE like FEAR combat) I was to Ambitious (PLEASE I'M NO DUMmY) LONG story short all i did so far as coding goes (real CODIng) was to make cubes i control, and that interact with each other, SO in short i got a lot to learn before i concern myself with that to be taken seriously,

SINcerEly MARK kz.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2011 14:52 Edited at: 8th Aug 2011 14:53
It always helps to post the code you have so we can check it out and point out what you're doing wrong. You can highlight the code and press the "code" button to put it in a code snippet like this:

We are really happy to help out, don't get me wrong, but we just can't do it if you don't supply us with anything...

TheComet

Libervurto
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2011 20:38
People are always willing to help out here, because that's how we show that we can actually code even though we never finish our own projects.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:35:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:35:30