Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPSCX104XP **Official Thread**

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2011 13:47
This is pretty much a patch I had on my hard drive for a while. It works because one of my friends tried it and it worked. But for a few others it didn't. It mostly depends on your PC. Anyway as the title suggests this mod makes (more like tries) FPS Creator X10 work on Microsoft Windows XP Professional. You MUST have a directX 10 compatible graphics card though. Otherwise LAG LAG LAG!

The download is attached to this post.

Please don't flame or say that this is 'fake' or a 'virus' until you are sure and have tried it. I tried it myself and it is VERY laggy on my old XP PC but if you have the correct hardware then your all good.

I don't need no signature!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2011 17:03 Edited at: 12th Aug 2011 17:50
Just for trying these things your pretty silly. These things do have viruses and I don't think I'll be taking anyones word on it not being a virus, I've tested them before for the FPSC X10 Specs thread, they have had viruses or bad consequences to the hardware on the machine.

Direct X10 is only for Windows Vista and Windows 7, this is a FACT. Windows XP is not written the same way as Vista and 7. It cannot run DirectX10 its not possible because of the way its graphics system is written. This is not X10 it is X9 hacked to pieces to give the effect of X10, badly.

99% of the time these things have a virus of some type, they damage hardware and software. These threads have been posted before and blocked before, because what your suggesting is impossible. You want X10 get Windows 7 or Vista and a decent PC

Mystic Mod - Putting the fear back into sliced bread since 4th May 2010
Windows 7 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 3.4Ghz, 8GB DDR3, ATI Radeon HD 4770 1GB, 2TB RAID-0 Hard disk
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2011 18:49 Edited at: 12th Aug 2011 18:52
This has gotta be the 4th or 5th thread we've had of this within the past 6 months or so. It doesn't work, hasn't worked and never will work.
Edit: Aah. You're The New Noob. You actually posted 4 other threads on this on your alt. account. And again, it doesn't work.

Cheesehead for life.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2011 20:57
These threads are getting a bit old to be honest. If people did some research before installing those hacks they would realize they are not getting X10 and will just not bother. Doing themselves and the community a favor by not posting time wasting material.

Hopefully a mod is passing through and locks this, it does begin to annoy when you have seen so many of these like I have and people still don't learn.

Windows 7 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 3.4Ghz, 8GB DDR3, ATI Radeon HD 4770 1GB, 2TB RAID-0 Hard disk
The Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2011 06:21
THIS IS NOT A HACKED FPSC X9! IT IS THE DLL FILES FROM DIRECTX10 FOR XP FROM ALKY PROJECT! IT IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK ON EVERY COMPUTER. SO LOOK AT THE FILES BEFORE YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS!
[/anger]

I don't need no signature!
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2011 07:24
lol.this post need to be move to fpscx9 thread or lock.
everyone here has either vista or window 7 so posting this here is pointless.on the other hand if you want to have the best of both worlds get windows 7.

CAN A MOD PLEASE DELETE OR LOCK THIS THREAD.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Le Shorte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2011 08:01
Quote: "THIS IS NOT A HACKED FPSC X9! IT IS THE DLL FILES FROM DIRECTX10 FOR XP FROM ALKY PROJECT! IT IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK ON EVERY COMPUTER. SO LOOK AT THE FILES BEFORE YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS!
[/anger]"

Really, it won't work whatsoever. None of these fixes you've posted have worked.

Cheesehead for life.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2011 16:42
@The Zombie Killer

You obviously have no idea bout DirectX works then. It may be just a bunch of dlls that you have replaced. They are not Direct X10 dlls at all. They are in fact HACKED Direct X9 dlls to give some of the effects that X10 does. They are HACKED.

You have said it won't work on every computer, that's because it doesn't work unless it works on every machine it's not Direct X10 or even a good copy.

Waste of time posting this anyway no one without an Direct X10 capable machine would but FPSC X10 so why bother trying as all you will get is lag and unsupported features.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 02:27:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 02:27:02