Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / XCode Template installation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2011 22:00
Hello,

I just installed AGK. While it looks as complete as SFML or SDL, there is one thing missing: The templates are just example xcodeproj files. I'd someday like to see them plug into the XCode templates that you see when you click "Create a new XCode Project file". I'm on XCode 4.0.2 right now.

If the XCode documentation were good, I'm sure I wouldn't need help with this. When I installed SFML, there was a folder I could drop a few icons in and suddenly there were options in the Applications menu for creating a graphical SFML app, and another for creating an SFML command-line app.

Thanks for your consideration. I'll keep trying to figure out how to do this in the meantime and if I can figure it out myself, I'll post back here.

--Sam
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2011 00:02
We are looking into integrating these templates into Xcode and other IDEs.

In the meantime you can go to App Game Kit/IDE/templates/ and select the appropriate template and use this as a starting point. You can start adding code within here, or copy and rename everything.

Some more details are available from here: http://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/60_getting_started.htm

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 06:32:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 06:32:27