Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / This is why we need Camera and GPS support in AGK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2011 13:35
Imagine this (which is for the PlayStation Vita) using the GPS of your phone and the camera of your phone to leave virtual hidden messages for people and doing this multi-platform for almost all main phone devices in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNo0uqgg6CE&list=UUsGgxHpecvxc&index=11

App Game Kit (A.G.K.) - Want to be creative on many platforms at once? This is the tool you need.
Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2011 13:47
It's a nice gimmick, kinda like virtual graffiti. I doubt I could be bothered to leave my sofa just to walk somewhere to see someone's message. If it's going to be anything worth reading they can sms it to me on my phone!
DMXtra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2011 01:02
Well, if you are in a large city, it would be pretty easy, you could just be walking somewhere and see a message.

App Game Kit (A.G.K.) - Want to be creative on many platforms at once? This is the tool you need.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2011 10:12
Quote: "Well, if you are in a large city, it would be pretty easy, you could just be walking somewhere and see a message."

But who walks around watching real life on a camera in their portable gaming device??

Mugging magnet! lol

My signature is NOT a moderator plaything! Stop changing it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:06:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:06:33