Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Mac OS installer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2011 23:47
Hi,

I noticed all libraries and include files are placed under /Applications/App Game Kit/, and it makes very hard to rename projects to re-use since they use relative paths all around the place.

I'd suggest put them under /Developer/SDKs/The Game Creators/.... and setting the examples to use this path instead.

Cheers

Paulo
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
good idea

right now i kept all my projects under Templates, as I don't want to waste time fiddling with xcode settings!
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2011 06:10
All projects and templates in AppGameKit use relative paths, so you can simply lift the entire App Game Kit folder and move it yourself to where-ever you like. I prefer mine as a folder on the Desktop, you may prefer somewhere more civilised like the Developers folder. If you find some absolute paths making our 'relative path' approach fail, please let us know by email, thanks.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:33:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:33:43