Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tier 2 Class Documentation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there any Tier 2 Class Documentation (i.e. cSprite, cSound, etc)? I assume the wrapper functions call these classes? I was about to make my own classes based on the functions until I realized that they were already there.

I know I can look at the header files but a bit more information on what the class methods do would be nice.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
would love some detailed info too
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2011 18:16
The tier 2 classes match closely the tier 1 versions, so SetSpritePosition is cSprite::SetPosition, SetTextAlignment is cText::SetAlignment, etc.

Note that when creating sprites, particles, or text, using classes they will not be drawn automatically at Sync() or Render(), you must either: a) call cSprite:raw(), or b) assign the sprites to a cSpriteMgr and call cSpriteMgr:rawAll().

Tier 1 has a global sprite manager object that all tier 1 sprites, particles, and text get assigned to and then drawn on Sync() or Render().

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 17:02:05
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 17:02:05