Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Can't Compile. Say's Can't Find Compiler Even Though It Is Setup

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2011 19:08 Edited at: 27th Aug 2011 19:09
Hello, just got AppGameKit today and, while I intend to use tier 2 mainly, I decided to give the tier 1 IDE a go. After install I created a new project and tried to compile it right away--after saving it of course. When I tried to compile the app, I received an error saying that AppGameKit couldn't locate the compiler and to go to a menu option to remedy it. After going to said menu item, I noticed it was already set, and by expanding the file location, I could see the compiler in the directory myself. I thought this may be a fluke so I restarted AppGameKit and experienced similar results.

I tried doing a google forum search, but it appears as though I'm the only one experiencing this problem. If anyone has any idea of what is wrong, please lemme know. I'm iching to get at AppGameKit

coldfire

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Which Windows version are you running?
Coldfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2011 00:42 Edited at: 28th Aug 2011 05:03
I am using Win7 64 bit. I also have admin rights. Thanks.

Edit: I did get tier 2 setup and compiling with no issues whatsoever. I'm not sure why I was having difficulties with the tier one IDE, but that won't be an issue for me anymore. Thank you anyways!

coldfire
Coldfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2011 04:27
The new update fixed this issue Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:46:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:46:51