Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tier 2 Xcode

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just started to look through the example projects given to us in the Mac OSX AppGameKit folder.

When I open them in Xcode and build and run them, the build succeeds and the app opens in the simulator. However, in the simulator right after splashscreen displays, the app closes without actually starting the game or example content.

There is no error or debug information. When I run the app again from in the simulator the same thing happens.

Am I missing something?
JuLieN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2011 03:14
Uh? Working just fine here. Both in the simulator and in my iPhone! If you have a developer account, you could try to run the examples on your real device and, if something weird happens, you can take a look at the logs in the Organizer.

Also, did you try to run Instruments while running the examples in the simulator? It could certainly tell you a lot.

Why do those who are wrong always desagree with me?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:40:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:40:17