Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Authentication Error?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I just recently bought the AppGameKit but when I try to run the program I get an error saying:

"Authentication File Not Found"

then the program exits. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this? I have tried re-installing and re-downloading the program several times without success. I'm running Windows 7 x64 if that helps. Thanks for any comments or suggestions!
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2011 04:31
Did you enter the serial code correctly (case sensitive) during the installation? When you uninstall/reinstall AppGameKit, pay close attention to this part as you might be entering a digit too many or using lower case where upper case is indicated. Also ensure you are running as Administrator mode and that there are no other systems in place to prevent writing to the Program Files area.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
gnomepickle
Years of Service
User Offline
Well whaddaya know? Looks like I'm a moron LOL! Thanks for the help, I'm glad it was user error and not anything serious.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:13:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:13:14