Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / blue window for half a secound

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

i am programming on a PONG game at the moment. Actually the highscore table gets build. It worked fine yesterday. Then i started to use the file commands. Just to see what happens i added the dbDIR() command witch should read and print out the content of a directory. So when i entered highscore all the window was blue (background color) for about half a secound. I deleted this command and started the game again. But now when i enter the highscore the effect is still there! How can this be?

Do someone know something about this effect? It looks really ugly.

Daniel
Hassan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2011 18:30
blue window = you used dbSync (or dbCLS?) without any sprite/image/object to be shown/rendered, double check your code or post the part where this happens

Pong303
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Hassan,

thanks for you reply. Yes, he showed this blue background color. But i showed sprites. The problem is gone like it came. I dont know why...

I had this effect again. Every few secounds a blue flickering of the background color. But the reason was in this case, that i looped a function, that writed text sprites without deleting the old ones. There were more and more sprites to render.

Both problems are gone now... Fortunately...

Daniel

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 13:12:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 13:12:23